My Left Eye Sees Ghosts - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

My Left Eye Sees Ghosts Reviews

½ August 24, 2013
Last is touching part.
½ August 10, 2013
Mostly wacky rather than funny, but because Sammi Cheng and Ching Wan Lau are the actors being wacky, it works.
March 1, 2013
Completly stupid and waist of someone's time and patience. Not a must see more a must avoid. Disapointing from Johnnie To and Wai Kai-Fai.
December 28, 2012
GREAT MOVIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
SCARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE JAPANESE HORROR!!!!!
October 27, 2012
Watched it many many times, either on DVD, or on TV. Still loving it so much. The second part of that movie is much much better, very touching. Good story that you don't expect it changes from a comedy into a love story.
October 13, 2012
One of my favorite Cantonese comedies
April 19, 2012
I dont want to watch.
April 4, 2012
Funny and emotional.
February 18, 2012
Another movie that Sammi Cheng rocks!!!! She delivers a multi performance of a greedy, silly, funny and emotional widow character. Johnnie To and Ka-Fai Wai directs a multi genre movie with such great performances and a screenplay. Sammi Cheng also played another important part to the film by performing 3 great songs for the soundtrack.
November 11, 2011
kind a cross between drop dead fred beetlejuice and a rom com
August 15, 2011
It starts off as a quirky and unfunny movie but then it gets its bearings and becomes one of the best romantic comedies. Its in the vein of Ghost, but with some comedic elements with possession and a few twists. The main character played by Sammi Cheng really goes throughout a character arc, and the supporting cast is good too. Definitely recommended, this is one of those movie that is very accessible.
April 7, 2010
This another of my fav. it's kinda slow but it is worth it, plus the music is very touching. i cried at the ending,
June 20, 2009
Finally got myself a copy of this from Malaysia, and while it didn't have the same impact it had the first viewing so many years ago, it still provided some light hearted entertainment and kept me watching the whole way through. Incredibly far fetched, but with the title as it is could you expect anything less?
½ March 26, 2009
Part romantic comedy, part ghost movie. Put them together and it is definitely worth watching.
March 24, 2009
Really believes that you can love someone since you met him for seven days. I had watched it for seven times and cried for sixth. Perhaps love likes a ghost and everyone always talk about it. However only a few guys can reach it in real.
March 14, 2009
The story about a widow and her sorrow of missing her husband was touching... Treasure what we have now.
½ February 25, 2009
im a certified sammy cheng fan! what more can i say....
shesdownbytheriver
January 3, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested
½ December 12, 2008
One off Sammi Cheng's kind.
½ November 22, 2008
Opening has some good comic moments, but then it develops into a touching story.