My Left Eye Sees Ghosts - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

My Left Eye Sees Ghosts Reviews

November 18, 2008
It is very funny...i feel sad when Sammi know the ghost was her husband after his reincarnation. She can't forget him and try any way to see her husband again but failed...
½ September 22, 2008
Believe it or not, but only a few years ago Johnnie To was mostly associated with comedies like these, and quite successful they were as well. So successful in fact, that he eventually would afford stop making them and concentrate on some real gangsta shit. Anyway, supernatural comedy My Left Eye Sees Ghosts is probably the best of the bunch. While being one of the most annoying people on the planet in most cases, here Sammi Cheng is indeed very funny, and the quirky Beetlejuice-character fits Lau Ching Wan like a glove. Great fun in other words, although I must admit it's a bit distressing to see a bunch of your old Milkyway-favorites make asses of themselves on screen. And it looks good too, courtesy of regular To-photographer Cheng Siu Keung.
August 31, 2008
Great fun, totalement déluré comme j'aime
August 20, 2008
One of the worst comedy of To.
August 17, 2008
Bizarrely hilarious (and not in the making-fun-of-it way). Yes it's another "I see ghosts" movie, but with one foot in horror and the other in romantic comedy. In fact, it gets so sweet at the end, I've never seen it with someone who doesn't cry. Then laugh their ass off.
August 6, 2008
Story is good, acting is also good. Always like Lau Ching Wan
July 31, 2008
This had to be a spoof on "The Eye" It was so great. So funny.
July 16, 2008
A romantic and funny ghost movie..not as scary as i have expected..
July 16, 2008
Another typical romantic Cantonese comedy. I don't really like Lau Ching Wan.
June 20, 2008
Surprisingly watchable HK supernatural comedy.
½ April 18, 2008
This movie is a lot funnier and a lot better than what the title suggests. Underneath all that Hong Kong slapstick was a pretty good story, which made this movie surprisingly enjoyable to watch.
March 26, 2008
After surviving a near fatal automobile accident, Chinese widow is able to see ghosts. I was expecting this movie to be a zany HK comedy; being unprepared for the depth of this movie left me stunned at this tale of loss, grief and the resumption of life. A good romantic-comedy that really tugs at your heart-strings.
½ March 24, 2008
to and wai reign in supertalents sammi, sean, and a stellar support for this supernatural dramedy. it's a lil' wacky and random but acting and 2 main's story plus interplay are th- e strongest! another solid entry by milkyway productions.
½ March 20, 2008
Cute, funny. Doesn't take itself too seriously.
March 10, 2008
This is one of the few "subtitled" movie that my entire family actually watched the whole way through - and enjoyed! The story was surprizing and entertaining. Worth checking out!
March 10, 2008
cried and laughed no matter how many times watching this. a very touching love story coated in a ridiculous title. unexpected good movie.
March 9, 2008
ya,its quite funny...and wonderful ending...
February 24, 2008
Commercial movie with deep underlining meaning.
February 19, 2008
LMAO LOOKS FUNNY! xD
½ February 14, 2008
funny! and so romantic, who knew reincarnation could be so grand?