My Life as a Zucchini (Ma vie de courgette) Reviews

• Nov 21, 2020

Not at all what I expected, which is something I'm very happy about. I only watched this because the ratings were very high (it looked weird and goofy), and I was not disappointed in the slightest. Such a wonderful, emotional, real film.

• Oct 28, 2020

It has certain gravitas to it, and this kind of heavy slice of life realism concerning the matter of unhappy and often abused children that can make one really depressed; something like the book "Zoo Station: The Story of Christiane F." (it was quite a thing some years ago I recall), although without all the R-rated stuff. And yet, despite all that, it manages to stay optimistic (not unlike its characters) and, sometimes, wholesome even. It is not a movie I would show to the youngest of audiences, but for teenagers it can be, I imagine, quite a lesson on how to find happiness even in dire condition (in other people, in short), and it is now, after all, quite a timely problem, with all this cases of depression and such, especially among our youth. I have a feeling that this particular story may stay with some spectator for a longer while, and it is certainly a good thing.

• Oct 06, 2020

heart-breaking, sweet, lovely and truly special.

heart-breaking, sweet, lovely and truly special.

• Aug 18, 2020

My Life as a Courgette (French: Ma vie de Courgette; also titled My Life as a Zucchini) is a 2016 stop-motion animated comedy-drama film directed by Claude Barra 🍿 It's very good! 😀 I'd recommend it 👍🏼

• Aug 14, 2020

Must see animated movie easily my favorite claymation/stop motion movie of all time just above fantastic mr.fox the animation is beautiful the story is heartwarming and sad while still managing to have comedic moments it doesn't have a ton of jokes but when it does have a joke it's always funny. The movie 100% should have won the Oscar instead of inside out. The movie is also rated PG-13 which allows it to have a more serious tone when it needs to and show some nudity which is used at very funny moments or to break the silence. Overall seeing how it's currently on Netflix in the U.S I would say this is a must watch I would recommend it to anyone looking for a amazing movie to watch in one sitting.

• Jun 23, 2020

My Life As A Zucchini Pros: Fantastic Voice Acting Amazing Directing Outstanding Screenplay Stellar Animation Terrific Cinematography Magnificent Editing Brilliant Pacing Superb Storytelling Explores its themes in an emotionally affecting manner Great Musical Score and Soundtrack Cons: - The pacing is a bit iffy at times Overall Grade: A (9.5/10)

• Jun 21, 2020

Not mind-bogglingly profound or anything, but quite tasteful, enjoyable and touching.

• Jun 18, 2020

Excellent heart warming film. A film that you can hug and roll over.

Excellent heart warming film. A film that you can hug and roll over.

• Jun 18, 2020

Horrible . And boring don't waste your time .

Horrible . And boring don't waste your time .

• May 28, 2020

This film surprised us and surpassed our expectations. A short but somber and sweet film.