My Little Pony Reviews

• Sep 19, 2019

this was my fav movie when i was young

this was my fav movie when i was young

• May 14, 2019

i adore the old fashioned mlp. I'm a kid from the 90s so nostalgia is my thing. MLP original is bae.

• Jan 04, 2018

Not gonna lie, I got aroused when Danny Devito came onto screen. My wife doesn't talk to me like a man anymore

• May 21, 2017

It's a great for kids to watch and they will enjoy this show I can just feel they will be about this

• Mar 14, 2017

It's great for kids to watch and they will enjoy this show I can just feel that they will be about this

• Feb 22, 2017

Because I just recently became a fan of My Little Pony I wanted to take a look at the early stuff and boy it's something I shouldn't have done. Overload is a complete understatement, This film in my book is one of the worst I have seen. Characters were just annoying and honestly didn't look like any effort was put in it whatsoever. Little ones might find it fun but to the older generation not quite. Didn't see anything special about this but it was more of a see it once film and never talk about it again. I'm just more into the newer MLP which is a lot more fun and enjoyable to watch.

• Oct 02, 2016

wow!!! fav movie ever!!!! soooooooo cutedeee

wow!!! fav movie ever!!!! soooooooo cutedeee

• Jun 05, 2015

My sister and I watched this on VHS so many times as kids, that I had the movie nearly memorized. It is dated and not spectacular, but it gave us and many other children hours of fun!

• May 31, 2014

This is a great film for children.unlike many of today's children's films it really keeps things fun and innocent without the subliminal messages that corrupt today's youth.it is also very nostalgic and colorful.

• Apr 15, 2014

Having a younger sister that only knows about Generation 4, I showed her the previous generations to see if she liked them, she loved them all. Yes.....Including G3, which isn't bad in my opinion.