My Little Pony: The Movie Reviews

• Jan 11, 2020

Wasted opportunity to build upon the world the early seasons established.

Wasted opportunity to build upon the world the early seasons established.

• Jan 04, 2020

• Dec 30, 2019

This movie was great it remind us about friendship and have a great songs/music

This movie was great it remind us about friendship and have a great songs/music

• Dec 29, 2019

Boring, unfunny and a complete waste of time. Not even the musicals are enough to keep this utter kiddie fodder afloat.

• Nov 14, 2019

A very poorly made movie. Shame!

A very poorly made movie. Shame!

• Nov 01, 2019

A wasted opportunity to make a good movie for a great series. Unfortunately the movie is only mediocre

• Oct 29, 2019

As a former fan of the franchise (until the end of the third season), this movie was... ehh, painfully average and about what you'd expect. The plot was some paint by numbers garbage and was almost completely predictable and was trying far too hard to capture what made Equestria Girls work, the new characters were almost all forgettable (with the exception of Tempest), and the twists they tried adding in failed to surprise. In addition, the "Mane 6" were really basic in this movie, with Twilight Sparkle, the so-called "Princess of Friendship," being so self-absorbed and bratty that she was willing to go as far as causing a distraction to commit theft, all for the sake of achieving her own goals at the expense of her friends. And I hated her ever since they made her INTO a princess to begin with, as I thought she was made too special for her own good and didn't have qualities to deserve the title. Overall, watching this movie is basically trying to paint rainbows out of vomit, and smells about as pleasant. The only positive thing I can give is that, minus the 2 songs they ripped off elsewhere (one being from Sia), the soundtrack was mostly well done, with the song by Tempest near the end of the movie being the best in the entire thing despite the darker message of the song.

• Sep 02, 2019

It's too cute

It's too cute

• Jul 12, 2019

This movie was awesome! Loved it!

This movie was awesome! Loved it!