My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Reviews

• Apr 15, 2020

"Equestria Girls" feels like little more than a theatrical cash grab to the original show, but for fans of the franchise, it's cute, flashy and true to the beloved characters.

• Mar 13, 2020

Yes, IT WAS GREAT best of the MLP movies imo

Yes, IT WAS GREAT best of the MLP movies imo

• Feb 23, 2019

My sister watched this and she loved it

My sister watched this and she loved it

• Nov 14, 2018

Just as good as the show.

Just as good as the show.

• Nov 06, 2018

I really enjoy me some my little pony, but this here movie disappoints a brony. with its boring plot and lack of what made the show so special, it was hard to sit through.

• Oct 11, 2018

the characters are bland and the story is very forced. in conclussion: i would not recommend this movie to anyone undre the age of 5

• Oct 08, 2018

The Equestria Grils franchise are the best movies I have ever seen.

The Equestria Grils franchise are the best movies I have ever seen.

• May 28, 2018

Most people like watching it so good

Most people like watching it so good

• Feb 19, 2018

Yes, it isn't quite as good as the show. Still, that shouldn't be held against the movie. This spinoff still maintains the MLP franchise's tendency to go beyond the stereotypicalness and obviousness of other girls shows and films. Yeah, the high school format is predictable, but there is something about a pony in a human's body and a battle with a monster at the end that shakes things up some. Dialogue is on point and there are some funny bits. The songs are all forgettable though, I'll give you that.

• Feb 08, 2018

Good movie for kids and all so you can learn from this movie of making friends.

Good movie for kids and all so you can learn from this movie of making friends.