My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Rainbow Rocks Reviews

• Google
    Jul 29, 2020

I love Rainbow Rocks! Because friendship tale has positive messages! So 2 things! 1.When three bad girls decides to take over Canterlot High,Only the Battle of The Bands can decide that The magic of friendship will prevail. 2.In order to restore harmony,they'll have to band together!

• Dec 21, 2019

• Nov 14, 2018

Better then the first.

Better then the first.

• Oct 12, 2018

I mean not the best but not the worst!

I mean not the best but not the worst!

• Aug 25, 2018

I really like the tensity of the dazzlings as real threatening villains to the plot instead to the dumb Sunset shimmer villain plot.The rest of the movie is focusing on other characters instead focusing on Twilight and her winning a stupid crown.But otherwise this is a decent movie for the equstria girls series

• Mar 01, 2018

Rainbow Rocks is better than it has any right to be. Yes, it is a film for little girls and isn't Shakespeare, but it sets it self apart from other girls films by trying harder. The film contains strong lines and characterization. A good choice from the writers was to have the focus on the reformed villain from the last film Sunset Shimmer helping the others and dealing with her own past and self-doubt. You care a little more about her and the main cast than you think you would. Nice animation for a made-for-video budget. I was especially taken away the by the opening and end credits. Seriously, they're really eye-catching. The songs are stronger than the last film but still nothing to write home to mom about. They're decent but not memorable.

• Jan 25, 2018

Good for kids to enjoy

Good for kids to enjoy

• Jan 09, 2018

The user rating is skewed by bronies. It's a terrible, low stakes movie.

The user rating is skewed by bronies. It's a terrible, low stakes movie.

• Jan 04, 2018

Really wholesome movie, my wife loves me now.

Really wholesome movie, my wife loves me now.