My Little Pony: The Movie Reviews

• Oct 10, 2020

Great movie in 2017 and still a great movie today. Is btw part of My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic which deserves a watch rather than getting dismissed

• Oct 07, 2020

this movie is soo cool the best movie

this movie is soo cool the best movie

• Sep 17, 2020

Not as good as the show, but to its credit, it does its job well. You can still find entertainment here, it stays true to the source material with a decent cast of characters, the voice acting is pretty solid, the music is pretty good and the visuals are gorgeous (minus the crappy bits of CGI), so those are definitely a big plus. It could've had better pacing and more to the plot than just an overdone roadtrip story, but for the most part: i'd say give it a shot (especially if you're a fan of the show).

• Aug 30, 2020

What did I think of My LIttle Pony? Check out my full review below: https://open.spotify.com/episode/66I4Zi86ewEvGRRZMGpzh4?si=D5Z_-vgDSKW6dVhvMxMHqA

• Aug 12, 2020

It's so great! for all Ages! I hope they will make a 2nd movie

It's so great! for all Ages! I hope they will make a 2nd movie

• Jul 20, 2020

It's a beautiful movie. My daughter 3 years old loves it. I watched it several times and this is a movie you can actually watch multiple times and it's still awesome. Great soundtrack. My children love to sing the songs. This movie could have been by Disney. 👍🏻

• Jul 15, 2020

This movie was painful to sit through. Even though it tried to stay in the My Little Pony spirit, it feels like it was dumbed down to the lowest it could possibly be. The songs are grating to listen to, and the every move the characters make feels contrived. Your better off watching the show.

• Jul 06, 2020

They try to sell ponies. Try explaining that to your kids: they threaten to sell ponies. Slavery, human trafficking or ... Also, the movie begins with an assault on all ponies, and all they need to fight back is a handful of rebels. Apparently bipedal pirates are stronger than all of celestia + ponyville + crystal empire + more since the storm king already conquered their neighbors. Terrible writing, poor characters, but good songs. How do you know it’s terrible? The only thing from the movie incorporated into the cartoon was one new race. Bottom-line: this movie is NOT FOR KIDS nor adults and pretty unwatchable except for songs taken alone on YouTube without the mess that surrounds them.

• Jul 04, 2020

Its Beautiful I love My little pony 🦄🌈

Its Beautiful I love My little pony 🦄🌈

• Jun 25, 2020

Beautiful animation, fun characters, quality humor. The darker, more mature undertones and themes will keep adults engaged while the more heartwarming moments will tug at the heartstrings of all ages.