My Man Is a Loser Reviews

• Jan 24, 2019

Asprationally hopeful assuming John Stamos was the stud he was ten years before

Asprationally hopeful assuming John Stamos was the stud he was ten years before

• Aug 24, 2016

sorry nobody that looks as handsome as the 3 leads here could ever b losers except maybe in some alternate universe

• May 24, 2016

not bad for a Stamos flick

not bad for a Stamos flick

• Nov 12, 2015

* I felt the performances of the main cast were passable without ever being great, with the best performances coming from the 2 neglected wives. * It felt at times like the plot was unnecessarily spoon fed. This wasnt needed with a plot that was pretty standard. * Despite the fact the film ends in a predictable manner, this is handled well, and did feel kind of fresh/new.

• Feb 26, 2015

Pretty dire attempt to find a new angle for yet another rom-com storyline. This is pretty childish and un-engaging throughout.

• Nov 21, 2014

This was a fun movie and it is very refreshing to see broken relationships from the guy's perspective. There was a great ending and lots of laughs along the way.

• Nov 18, 2014

good feel good movie. Wish I could find the soundtrack. There is a good song in the movie I want. Loved it.

• Oct 10, 2014

my Man is a Loser....is a loser. Was Tyler Perry involved in this somehow? It's got his stank all over it.

• Aug 02, 2014

Hilarious movie. Bryan Callen owns this movie.

Hilarious movie. Bryan Callen owns this movie.

• Jul 26, 2014

Saw this opening night on demand because I was excited to see a high school friend in it. Bit part, but she was hilarious and totally nailed it. That aside though, I appreciated a lot about this movie. The dialogue generally and the banter between the guys in particular was spot on. There were some killer moments in the script. I also really appreciated the coming together message, This wasn't about these guys running off and cheating, or even really doing stupid things that should lead to a break up with their wives; it was clear throughout that there was a genuine interest in saving the troubled marriages, and that's not entirely common these days. It's an important message because we're often led to believe the grass is greener, and it rarely is. That said, there were some quirks about this film that took it down a notch or two for me, and it was mostly in either the script or the editing - hard to know for sure. While the dialogue was fantastic, the scenes felt a little jumbled together. Almost every scene was important, but at least once it cut from one night to the next night when I felt there should have been something inbetween. I was left feeling that it could have been more graceful in the flow. There were two scenes in particular that were totally out of place and while they differentiated this movie from every other romcom, I'm not sure they should have been in there. Both involved old people, and if you've seen it, you probably know what I'm talking about. Overall, can't rate it a 10, but I would and will buy this for the underlying message, to see my friend, and for a fdecent handful of good laughs.