My Name Is Jerry - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

My Name Is Jerry Reviews

January 18, 2013
I'm not usually the kind of person to check out indie films (no personal bias just never delved deep into them) but this film surprised me. Doug Jones plays a character in a ridiculous situation in a way that actually makes it believable and by the end you really feel for the guy. I give credit just for that alone but add onto that one of the best rising actresses in Allison Scagliotti and Bob from That 70's Show and you've got a crazy mix of styles that shouldn't work but does in the most genuine way. Definately worth checking out
December 17, 2012
Ridiculously bad! My girlfriend wanted to beat the shit out of the lead actress for being so terrible, and I support that notion all the way.
October 12, 2012
Really liked this movie. Was different from the type of movie I usually watch but well worth watching. Doug Jones does a wonderful job in his role as Jerry. This is the first non-horror film that I've watched with Doug Jones in it and in the lead role as well. Highly recommend it to anyone who is a Doug Jones fan.
April 11, 2012
The whole cast delivers great performances, including a surprise turn from Don Stark, best-known for his comedic role on "That '70s Show." The one exception is Doug Jones himself. He's good, but not great.
February 13, 2012
Fine example of independent cinema, well shot, characters with problems in a story that is generally balanced and credible
September 17, 2011
Beautiful story with a great message; you can never be too old to discover your passion.
August 14, 2011
Slow and predictable, but mildly enjoyable in parts.