My Normal - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

My Normal Reviews

December 2, 2012
an okay watch i guess. something different, pun intended. though it probably was, this was one of those you can smell 'low budget film'.
½ June 10, 2012
Very entertaining. Really enjoyed watching. Um this has a particular taste so I wouldn't recommend for just anyone to watch.
May 24, 2012
54 ratings and no comments? Welp, you get acting-via-indicating for 80% of the movie, delivered through a lot of trite dialogue, but it has some heart and it's watchable. p.s. That watchability is heavily assisted by hot, naked lesbian sex.
July 21, 2011
wtf? atleast give me boobies!
June 23, 2011
Friend told me about this film. I watched it and it was better then I thought.
April 14, 2011
I guess you can say there are just some jobs that you can't leave at the office at the end of the day. :) "My Normal" is about the life of Natalie, who is gay and is also a dominatrix. Thus where the title comes from, as this is her normal life. One quick comment about Natalie is damn, she's got some very long legs and she shows them off well. :)

As she is a lesbian, she does pick up a girl in a bar and takes her home with her and they do begin a relationship. Although as Natalie becomes honest with her new girl and tells her of her job, it slowly eats away at the girlfriend, Jasmine, and she has nightmares about it and ends up breaking up with Natalie since she can't fathom the lifestyle that it appears that Natalie likes what she does and Jasmine doesn't.

As you watch this movie, you come to realize that as in life, gay or straight, male or female, we're all screwed up one way or another and there is little difference between us when it comes to relationships. And although it was a short movie (about 77 minutes long), it was alright in the viewpoint of the subject matter discussed and all.