My Son (Mon garçon) Reviews

• May 28, 2019

The movie's plot is stupid and dull , a reflection of the writer's immaturity and the director's lack of talent and imagination. The movie fails to explain all crucial elements of a great movie and the ending is insulting to the audiences. A total waste of time and effort. All that money invested into making this shitty film should have used better if they got a better writer and director. Dont waste your time seeing it. I was mad when i walked out of the theater.

• Jun 23, 2018

Canet en un papel de Liam Neeson.

Canet en un papel de Liam Neeson.

• Feb 03, 2018

Guillaume Canet offre une performance plus qu'honorable dans un thriller, qui malgré le rythme un peu lent, s'avère globalement satisfaisant.