My Soul to Keep Reviews

• Feb 01, 2020

For me, one of the best horror films of 2019.

For me, one of the best horror films of 2019.

• Jan 27, 2020

Don't watch this. This movie is a piece of shit. I'm coming for you

Don't watch this. This movie is a piece of shit. I'm coming for you

• Oct 06, 2019

I think I'll always be in 2 minds about this movie, just like the way it was made. I wasn't sure if it was a horror film or a scary kids movie.There's not that much there in the way of horror. Either way it was an entertaining film and well worth a watch so you can make up your own mind.

• Oct 06, 2019

Are yall going to make a Part 2?

Are yall going to make a Part 2?

• Oct 05, 2019

I wasn't sure what to expect but it did have a few decent reviews. Let's just say I didn't see it coming...the ending I mean. Its definitely worth the watch! I loved it!

• Oct 05, 2019

Horrible script/dialogue. Cliche. Waste of my time. Ends with a nod to a sequel as if I'd ever sit thru another one.

• Oct 04, 2019

It was really fresh, well written with good acting. It also doesn't hurt that GI Joe and Transformers were given some love in this movie.