My Wife Is an Actress - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

My Wife Is an Actress Reviews

February 15, 2009
charlotte gainsbourg love! watched only the second half... (indian television channels rock! ndtv lumiere!)
January 29, 2009
This movie was fun. A great break from the typical romantic comedy the US produces.
December 13, 2008
God i loveeeeeee this movie, not only because Charlotte Gainsbourg is on it, but because of Yvann one of my fav actors/directors now, he's amazing, i saw all of his movies, and i can say he's amazing. This one in particulary, has everything, good music, great acting, and a great and funny script.
I love Charlotte, she looks soo amazingly beautiful, more than ever, her character is soo cute and adorable.
I enjoyed this movie soo much.
November 2, 2008
This movie has much going for it, especially Yvan Attal and Charlotte Gainsbourg. The usually wonderful Terrence Stamp doesn't see quite right, however, for a key role. Still, nice subplots involving the in-laws and the shooting of a nude scene. And good use of an instrumental version of Paul McCartney's "Musical Junk" (or some title like that).....Upon further review, I'm liking it more and more.
½ October 26, 2008
nothing too special, but charlotte gainsbourg is really really attractive
October 23, 2008
funny, smart, romantic
½ September 28, 2008
bilinguality is so sexy
September 25, 2008
bardzo dobra komedia francuska. no i charlotte gainsbourg to dla mnie wielkie odkrycie!
½ September 9, 2008
one funny french film i saw in my french class
½ August 21, 2008
Hilarious! All-time fave. It's the actual story of the actual husband of the actual beloved French actress Charlotte Gainsbourg (daughter of 60's icons Serge and Jane Birkin).
August 5, 2008
London Calling! But it's pretty good. =D
June 15, 2008
really good movie i love it the plot was good and the story line 2
½ May 20, 2008
Very entertaining and light hearted film. Charlotte Gainsbourg is absolutely charming to watch
½ May 13, 2008
what can i say - i like films with sub-titles, and this one was pleasant
May 11, 2008
pretty solid film... they actually seemed real..
May 11, 2008
My first introduction to Yvan Attal and a very enjoyable, memorable experience... my favourite scene is a kind of stop-motion 'flower blooming' interpretation by Yvan as a sports writer learning to act... Terence and Charlotte also very watchable.
½ May 3, 2008
fun! plus charlotte is always a pleasure...
May 2, 2008
This was a fun film, with great music, and well, yeah, I thought that Charlotte Gainsbourg was completely gorgeous, so that also made it enjoyable. If I have any complaints, its that nothing seems resolved in the end. The main character doesn't seem to grow from this experience, and based on his behavior, it was difficult for me to understand why Charlotte would put up with Yvan in the first place. The characters, as opposed to the real people.
April 10, 2008
baguslah.. mayan klo buat watu senggang
½ April 5, 2008
Not brilliant, but enjoyable, and funny at times.