My Wild Irish Rose Reviews

• Sep 01, 2017

My Wild Irish Rose is an excellent film. It is about the life of Irish tenor Chauncey Olcott. Dennis Morgan and Andrea King give amazing performances. The screenplay is well written. David Butler did a great job directing this movie. I enjoyed watching this motion picture because of the music and drama. My Wild Irish Rose is a must see.

• Mar 16, 2013

Vibrant Technicolor can't compensate for the blandness and predictability of the plot.

• jay n Super Reviewer
    Mar 17, 2012

Minor musical is awash in color, you better like green, and has some lovely songs well sung by Dennis Morgan. The story though is strictly Hollywood pap.

• Mar 16, 2011