Reviews

• Apr 28, 2019

Like many, I occasionally enjoy some mindless entertainment. But there's a big difference between mindless and brain dead. It's hard to believe that ANY of these characters have survived to adulthood, let alone become professors, detectives, writers, and PhD candidates. I should have turned it off when I realized who the murderer was the first time they showed up on camera. But no. I kept watching. And it just got worse. But then, I have only myself to blame for that.

• Mar 10, 2019

I like Jill Wagner in this role even tho it's preposterous how she ends up in the investigation. Was going ok until a very poor move in the storyline. If writers can't come up with believable ways for the (supposedly brilliant) heroine to get herself out of peril, they should find a new line of work. Very disappointing. Looks like they've set up for sequel. I hope they smooth out the story writing next time around.