Mythica: A Quest for Heroes Reviews

• Jan 09, 2019

Low budget Lord of the Rings feel. Not a complete waste of time.

Low budget Lord of the Rings feel. Not a complete waste of time.

• Oct 06, 2018

I rate this one up there with classic 80's fantasy movies like Hawk the Slayer. This is pure Dungeons and Dragons, right down to the bar scene, but so much better than the actual Dungeons and Dragons movie that had Jeremy Irons and a much bigger budget. If you're a D&D fan and take it for what it is, it's entertaining enough :)

• Jul 01, 2018

Excellent plotline. Just watched it. Can't believe it isn't seen by millions. This film is superb. Whomever wrote this did a fantastic job. If you find yourself in need of a fantasy world in which to immerse yourself, this should be the first film you watch. It is very amazing. ????????????????????????????

• Apr 09, 2018

I love these movies. They are well done and enjoyable. Matthew Mercer as Szorlock is awesome!

• Jan 29, 2018

Amusing and entertaining. 5 films in the series. Looking forward to seeing them.

• Dec 31, 2017

Too simple, poor script and no substance. This movie was terrible. Even my 9, 11 and 13 year olds didn't like how simple it was and yet how it tried to pack great events on top of each other.

• Aug 22, 2017

This was such a great movie this will go down in film theory history and i cannot wait what else Anne black has up her sleeve and when her next peace of shit movie i mean her next master peace comes out it will be the new testament.

• May 23, 2017

Absolutely terrible special effects, poor story line and dubious acting - I have no idea what would possess someone to rate this 5 star unless of course they are clinically insane. Flixster should stop clinically insane people reviewing films.

• Aug 01, 2016

Mythica: a quest for heroes is a fantasy film set up in a classic setup remeniscent of a fantasy roleplaying game. The story is pretty straightforward, which I regard as positive. The acting is decent, as is the general presentation, though the special effects may seem rather mediocre to an audience spoiled by the products of modern technology. The budget of the film was rather tight and the cast is composed of generally unknown actors, yet if you find this fantasy genre appealing this certainly is an interesting film

• Mar 20, 2016

Low budget "level 1" adventure. In the style of the Hercules tv series even with Kevin Sorbo making an appearance.