Nacho Libre - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Nacho Libre Reviews

February 11, 2016
This is the greatest movie ever made.
February 9, 2016
6/5. One of the greatest pieces of film ever conceived :p
February 6, 2016
you could be the greatest fighter that ever liiiiived
February 5, 2016
Not a lot of movies out there that I can watch over and over again. This movie is one of them. There are so many subtle comedic gems in this movie. Jack Black does a fantastic job with this character, he is really funny in this movie.
January 10, 2016
Those shorts are terrifying! This movie was unappreciated methinks.
December 30, 2015
This movie is the best. It's fantastic
December 12, 2015
Cute movie with a good Jack Black performance.
½ December 12, 2015
Haha oh Nacho you kinda crack me up. Nothing like watching a fat man in tights;-)
November 27, 2015
This one is a keeper.
November 9, 2015
Fuck the critics! This movie is hilarious!
November 6, 2015
Not every joke hits the mark but when it does... It's priceless, this goofy innocent comedy is worth a look. Probably the best to expect out of a title named "Nacho Libre"
November 1, 2015
Not Jack Black's best work, nor Jared Hess', but still surprisingly decent with a lot of heart
September 26, 2015
I came to Rotten Tomatoes to look something up about Nacho Libre to find an abysmal score from critics and audience alike. How does this movie have such a low score? The comedy is slapstick ridiculous genius at its best. Jack Black takes this movie to the next level. Dare I say, it is even better than the much more liked Jared Hess film, Napoleon Dynamite. The comedy between the two is so similar it is hard to imagine a person can like one and not the other.

This is the kind of comedy movie that you cannot look away from. You have to pay attention to every little nuance in Jack Blacks expressions and tone of voice or you will miss some of the funniest parts of the movie. By the second or third time watching this movie I knew that in twenty years I can come back and watch it again only to find funny parts I never even noticed before.
Nacho Libre and School of Rock are the movies Jack Black was born to act in.
½ September 24, 2015
Ah so many jack blackisms. Good one liners I quote all the time. If you like stupid comedy you'll like this don't pay attention to the critic or user review
September 16, 2015
A skit comedy on steroids,not many(if any)laughs in this dud.
September 14, 2015
Some of the wrestling scenes actually make me and my family laugh. But overall, movie is pretty stupid
September 3, 2015
Highest quality a film can reach
August 26, 2015
Surprisingly funny and touching movie.
August 12, 2015
Great movie.
Don't watch it too much because it gets old really fast