Nae meorisokui jiwoogae (A Moment to Remember) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Nae meorisokui jiwoogae (A Moment to Remember) Reviews

January 22, 2016
85%
Saw this on 22/1/16
Despite a somewhat cliched story, A moment to remember is watchable thanks to the acting involved, the direction and some genuine emotions that doesn't feel melodramatic.
½ July 26, 2015
Romance-template plot brought to life by realistic characterization, this simple film quietly moves and touches the heart.
November 11, 2014
Interesante y fluida, rica en su propuesta visual pero con algunos lugares comunes, este film es una buena propuesta del cine surcoreano de alto nivel.
½ May 2, 2014
As heavy as it can get....John Lee exposes the side of a human nature that might not be exposed too often and in case it does you get to see how it might feel...!
March 21, 2014
Few things are more painful than seeing the one you love lost to Alzheimer's
February 22, 2014
Gently sentimental and an ideal romance film. It also has the ability to make you reflect on real life love-relationships.
February 9, 2014
Before watching you must bear in mind that Korean movies have 2 or 3 times the sentimentality of western movies. But if you discard your hollywood-acquired standards of melodrama you will be able to enjoy an impossibly romantic/sad/beautiful movie. Will help if you are also young and female.
January 27, 2014
i am not into love stories movie ,but this movie is just superb.after sassy girl this is y second best fav. love story movie.Quite a emotinal end and some of my friends even cried at the end .
December 7, 2013
Saddest movie I've ever seen.
November 30, 2013
Beautiful and sad movie. Good story and good performances!
June 30, 2013
I've seen Son Ye Jin in Korean dramas before and I haven't been a big fan but after this movie I'm rethinking that. I really love the acting and emotions and the feeling I got from watching this movie I can truly see amazing actor. I like how they show their love for each other. Really moving and romantic. This movie will make you cry most likely around the ending. I really enjoy watching Korean movies and this is by far my favorite. Enjoy!
June 26, 2013
BAWLING in a good way.
June 22, 2013
best Korean romance movie I have seen.
June 20, 2013
So nice and emotianla, cool movie
June 10, 2013
Sentimental and cliched. Granted. Yet, the many moments that tug at your heartstrings more than make up for it! (Thanks Aditya)
May 9, 2013
I really love this movie. A must see! It can be a bit boring from the beginning but you will be entertained with some funny scenes like how they met and how the girl stalks the guy. I love how the guy love his wife so much. I have seen this movie many times already and I'm not bored with it.
March 9, 2013
A prelude to Away From Her...
½ February 6, 2013
Country: South Korea
--------------------
the first Korean movie to watch. what can i say about it? great plot, emotional, great soundtrack(i downloaded it), breathtaking touching scenes wiz fine acting. one of the best romantic movies i watched :)
January 18, 2013
Amazing, romantic love story. I loved it and it really warmed my heart. A must-see to people who love romance movies.
January 11, 2013
Been that kind of week :\