Nae-ga sal-in-beom-i-da (Confession of Murder) Reviews

• Oct 26, 2020

An absolutely outrageous plot with little realism, sometimes confusing tones, and too many characters, few of which who are truly likeable and end up detracting from central mystery. Nevertheless, it has its moments with its somewhat silly, but fast-paced and exciting action sequences, as well as a finale that is interesting and cathartic despite being completely unbelievable. In short, I think there was a much better film in there, one that was more succinct, better written and more focused. As a time-waster, however, ‘Confession of Murder' is serviceable.

• Sep 30, 2019

Jung Byung-Gil's (THE VILLAINESS) breakout film is brimming with so many great ideas and themes that it is bursting to the point of silliness. The creative editing and excellent camera work are on point, and the film never sits still enough to be boring, but even after the final twists and turns, you'll wish a few ideas stayed on the cutting room floor.

• May 29, 2018

Enjoyable, but stupid and with Sifi worthy effects.

Enjoyable, but stupid and with Sifi worthy effects.

• Sep 11, 2017

A lovable unique crime thriller. How do you catch a clever serial killer? This movie answers it through its ego. It's amazing how a single twist is cut into several thrilling plots. I fell in love with this flick.

• Apr 06, 2016

Korean movies are all over the place with their plot twists. It was alright but a bit melodramatic even by Korean movies' standards

• familiar s Super Reviewer
    Sep 09, 2015

The movie is basically a no-brainer action thriller that defies logic without hesitation. Maybe that's the reason one of the characters is given the following line in the film: "Sir, your creative liberty is off the charts." I might have liked it better had they not dragged the ending.

• Jul 01, 2015

a nice little action thriller that had me surprised with a few turns that happened throughout. the acting is decent and the action scenes are pretty cool. there are also some tense moments that give you an awkward feeling and anticipate what is gonna happen. worth a watch.

• Jun 19, 2015

The beginning was rough and some of the jokes were not that great, but what the movie built up to was worth it in the end. It was a good twist and a decent movie.

• May 22, 2015

it is a really awesome movie! the plot twist is incredible

it is a really awesome movie! the plot twist is incredible

• Aug 16, 2014

Alrigtee, although I expected something more uptight.

Alrigtee, although I expected something more uptight.