Nancy, Please Reviews

• Mar 18, 2015

This movie is actually a complete waste of your time. Andrew Semans I want my two hours back! And give me your jacket! Because... this was such americana trite, beyond infantile in both the plot and execution. I normally congratulate anyone willing to create anything but in this case I highly recommend you just stop writing movies. Neurocies isn't enough to center an entire film around, you actually need a bit more dude.

• Jan 08, 2015

A strange and darkly interesting delve into a world of obsession, paranoia, writer's block and personal failure. This movie intrigued me and I would recommend giving it a watch.

• Dec 07, 2013

I could not have said it better than the last user. Dumbest, slowest movie I've ever seen in my life. I feel cheated and I want my money back. Worst actors, worst writers. I can't believe this came across someone's desk and they said, "Wow! What a great plot, I can't wait to film this!" I've never been so frustrated or annoyed in my entire life.

• Jul 04, 2013

This is the dumbest movie I have ever seen. From the get-go, I just wanted to scream at Paul to drive back over to his old house on the day he moved out and get his stupid book. Had he done that, though, there wouldn't have been a plot. Which, come to think of it, would've been a good thing. I can't believe the critics liked this movie. The flat affect of every character and the inane story-line were frustrating, and I didn't root for anyone. Really, I just wanted Nancy to rid us of Paul in some spectacular manner. No such luck. Don't waste your time on this turkey.