Nanny McPhee Returns - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Nanny McPhee Returns Reviews

½ May 12, 2017
it really is a good movie but the piglet floating seen was uneacarry and really distracting from the plot
½ April 2, 2017
Not quite as magical or fun as the first one, & a bit less believable. Still good fun, but basically the same underlying storyline.
March 19, 2017
Lolmmmmmmmmmmmmmn,cfnv,,,.c

L,dmmmmmfhv

K
Gvxbm,,!dnm
March 15, 2017
This is a super-power film. Nanny McPhee is a witch with superpowers that could ensure worldwide peace but her assignment given to her is the raising of a group of kids living with a single mother on a farm. The brother of the mother is the villain, Clouseau-type. Emma (McPhee) looks like these stop-motion animated english characters, you know, which is rather funny. That was a good time with all acting well, good special effects and funny and sillyness spread all over. The flying pigs and car were over the top but, what the heck, super powers are so common nowaday. I think a "Nanny McPhee brings world peace" could be quite the hilarious film. She has the power. Superman, Captain America, etc. has got nothing on her.
March 15, 2017
January 18, 2017
A beautiful story of the ugliness of ill behavior, the beauty of good behavior and its consequences personified in Nanny McPhee. The charm of the English countryside and a moving ending that I dare you not to cry during. Emma Thompson, as always, is sensational! I cannot get enough of the Nanny McPhees and the delightful lessons they deliver to my children.
½ January 15, 2017
Are you f*cking kidding me?
July 2, 2016
Rather bland and charmless, for grown-ups at least, unlike the original.
April 4, 2016
Probably not better than the first, but still charming
April 3, 2016
I can't help it. I need a Nanny McPhee in my life.
September 24, 2015
I didn't like the first Nanny McPhee nor do I remember it enough to review it, but for some reason I loved this movie. It was a fun family film and there was charm to spare. Emma Tompson is perfect in this role and the rest of the cast is great as well. This will please the entire family and it's a must-see for fans of fun family films.
½ September 12, 2015
I was expecting this to be somewhat naff but if I remember correctly, I quite enjoyed it.
September 7, 2015
The piglet dance was too adorable! The animated animals was major plus point.
½ August 14, 2015
It maybe cute and kids will like this just as much as the first one, but ultimately it is disappointing and stupid. Emma Thompson shouldn't have starred in this film, the first film is a whole lot better than this. The best thing that can be said about this sequel is that it made me laugh at times but I often ended up forgetting those laughs as I was focusing on how bad this film is. Such a big disappointment. Thank goodness a third film wasn't made.
March 5, 2015
The original was better
½ December 18, 2014
Not as good as the first but enjoyable nonetheless
½ November 3, 2014
Well acted, some twists and turns, interesting, but worst than first
½ November 3, 2014
Well acted, some twists and turns, interesting, but worst than first
November 2, 2014
The first movie was awesome but this one is terrible. Why make it a sequel????? Why? Ok movie
October 24, 2014
I have seen the whole thing... ...and I loved it!!!