Nappily Ever After Reviews

• Apr 22, 2020

A rom-com of a woman finding her true self by "letting her hair down" without her hair to find what life is to her in her eyes. Beautiful emotions and true friendships.

• Apr 17, 2020

Absolutely brilliant movie!! Was sooo beautifully written and acted. We need more movies like this! Movies that teach girls to love themselves! To ignore beauty standards and hold their head up high! Movies that remind us that we're not just here to please men! We're not just here to be perfect! I cried I laughed I wept for every girl out there who doesn't believe in her self! For every girl who has been shunned for being herself. For every gilr who has been silenced and not heard.. For every ethnic girl who was seen as ugly if she didn't fit in with the white beauty standards. For every girl who didn't let her hair down. This is the kind of movie that I needed to watch as a kid. And I am ohhh sooo happy that now other girls will watch this. Thanks to every person who made this movies happen. It will have more effect on women and gilrs than any of you know.

• Mar 23, 2020

What could have been a really good movie was ruined by Ricky Whittle's terrible British accent. I mean Shadow Moon is usually great in anything but he was the single most disappointing thing about this film. A great performance by Sanaa Lathan and the other supporting actors and actresses... it's a really good and motivational story which really has a lot of value for all women (and men) of colour.

• Apr 21, 2019

Great movie that is relatable by women from all walks of life as they grapple with the many boxes they are expected to live in.

• Mar 20, 2019

This is a really good movie. Good message and funny too.

This is a really good movie. Good message and funny too.

• Feb 14, 2019

Love this movie. I know some people can relate to this.

Love this movie. I know some people can relate to this.

• Feb 06, 2019

Utterly disappointing and cringeworthy. Not entertaining in a good way. Had awkward moments that made me sick to my stomach. Horrific!!!! Totally predictable and just UGH

• Jan 26, 2019

Contemporary, talented cast, less than typical rom com.

Contemporary, talented cast, less than typical rom com.

• Jan 09, 2019

Good, but don't get the point

Good, but don't get the point

• Dec 28, 2018

Joyful and moving. I laugh and cried, all in a good way. I enjoyed the journey. Typical Lynn Whitfied, always playing roles looking down her nose at people. She can play the hell out of the part. Amen..