NASCAR: The IMAX Experience - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

NASCAR: The IMAX Experience Reviews

June 19, 2011
Great look at the world of NASCAR. People who arent fans or are will enjoy this one, especially seeing it at the IMAX years after it came out. Interesting movie that gives a great behind the scenes look at racing.
February 1, 2010
Can't wait to find it. Seems like a perfect action event for the Imax experience!
½ August 12, 2009
awsome movie for an imax experience
July 27, 2009
Behind-The-Scenes look at nascar and how the cars are all made is very awsome
March 5, 2009
let's go racing .......................
August 29, 2008
It was the best in 3-D @ the Imax
August 23, 2008
i have to se this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
½ July 9, 2008
good movie behind the scenes of NASCAR
June 7, 2008
Something I will never need to experience...NASCAR on IMAX.
June 5, 2008
nascar great loved it
June 3, 2008
I Love NASCAR and Racing, so it was a great movie
May 28, 2008
Was lucky enough to see this in the IMAX theatre just before the Daytona 500 this year. Loved the opening segment with Jimmie and Ryan and the film did a good job of portraying the passion of NASCAR.
½ May 27, 2008
Helps new people to anscar understand how nascar was started
May 26, 2008
This is and awsome movie and look theres Stewart!!
May 18, 2008
LOVE this movie i LOVE racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
April 27, 2008
I'll admit it. I love this film!! I say it in 3D and it was awesome!!! I used to be an avid fan of NASCAR, a sport me and my family loved as well. It has gotten too corporate and ridiculous now, but this film was good and it captured the essence of the sport perfectly.
April 6, 2008
my little bro put it on there
½ March 29, 2008
loved this.....it gives the true feeling of speed that nascar delivers and all the thrills too, with some nice behind the scenes stuff too...real good
March 28, 2008
If you're a NASCAR fan, this is a must see movie. Even though I didn't see it in the theatre, the dvd was awesome.
½ March 18, 2008
very good!!!! two thumbs up