Naseeb (Destiny) Reviews

• Apr 13, 2013

It's a long time since I saw this but the John Jani Janardhan song remains my overriding memory along with a fairly overt Towering Inferno pastiche.

• Mar 29, 2009

Ma best movie from Amithab after Deewar....

Ma best movie from Amithab after Deewar....

• Feb 02, 2008

Loved this movie as a kid,watched it years later and I still do. Starcast,songs,storyline and acting...classic.

• Jan 14, 2008

Hema Malini's performance is perfect... She's so beautiful

Hema Malini's performance is perfect... She's so beautiful

• Dec 09, 2007

Rekon i have seen this movie 60/70 times..grew up with it and the memories are next level.

• Nov 19, 2007

I remember this film, when it first came on Channel 4 in the 80's, and since then i would watch it nearly everyday with my brothers..... I use to try and be like Hema Malini in her song * Mere naseeb mein...* with a nightie, xmas tinsle to match her black sparkley dress and pink fluffy scarf.... the good old days....

• Nov 16, 2007

Have watched this sooooo many times and wiahed I was Hema Malini!

Have watched this sooooo many times and wiahed I was Hema Malini!

• Nov 13, 2007

You know you all love the spinning hotel bit

You know you all love the spinning hotel bit

• Oct 26, 2007

The film I grew up with and watched almost everyday and I STILL love it. The epitome of bollywood masala.

• Oct 25, 2007

OTT, Has ALL the Legends in it!!! "Zindagi Imtehaan Laiti Hai" ... Still Moves Ya!!!