National Lampoon's Lost Reality Reviews

• May 09, 2017

Supposed reality TV, that was too bizarre or raunchy for TV! I found many of these episodes to be quite funny. The Amazing Racist is hilarious! Good, fun lowbrow humor all the way!

• Jun 01, 2012

Well man oh man what the hell was this like really some sick stuff have just seen wow and gross anybody come a crosses this movie don't watch not worth the time but there was a few funny parts I give them that much

• Jun 29, 2010

If I'd seen it in 2004 I might be able to say it was funny in concept. Here in 2010 reality shows are an old joke. It would be a bit unfair to rate this so badly if it was my only complaint, but it isn't. The execution of the mockumentary of fake, failed reality shows was terribly boring and badly done. I was a chore just to stay awake for the whole thing. Mercifully it was an hour long, which is the only reason I chose it in the first place, being desperate for a short movie at 10:30 pm. June 29th 2010.

• Jun 29, 2010

While somewhat funny in principal, only a little research and a bit of common sense will tell you that everything in this film was staged. Even the ipecac guy. Look him up - he's an actor, who happens to be able to vomit on command. So, given the fact that it's all fake, this film quickly goes from shockingly hilarious to pretty lame.

• Jun 20, 2010

when reality shows were first dumped on us, i was hoping they'd be a flash in the pan. if they were this "real" i might actually watch them.

• Jun 18, 2010

It is a Borat/Jackass style clip show. While half of the clips are dumb there are a few great ones worth talking about. There is a show called "The Amazing Racist" were are guy tries to get his Klan suite cleaned at a minority owned dry cleaner and other various hijinks. There is a stunt show called "Money" were a guy pays people money do do disgucting stuff like a $200 for guy drink epitapht (the stuff that causes vomiting) and doesn't know what he is in for, or $400 for a guy to sh*t himself on a date.

• Apr 01, 2008

I love national lampoon's series. I've seen this, and completely not what I was expecting. Not even close. I laughed at parts but I want movies, not segments.

• Dec 26, 2007

I am not a fan of reality shows. people are idiots... but this contains some fun stuff...

• Aug 23, 2007

you could do better with your time.

you could do better with your time.

• Aug 06, 2007

Only redeemable skit is the last one, called "Money". That dude drinking the Ipecac is fuckin hilarious!