National Lampoon's Gold Diggers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

National Lampoon's Gold Diggers Reviews

November 3, 2013
I am not sure why I even spent the time to watch this movie, but I knew what I was getting into.
August 14, 2013
I found it boring not funny.
July 25, 2012
An amateur toddler can make a better movie than this. Awfully written and badly acted by its cast.
½ June 18, 2012
a good comedy from national lampoon. good fun
December 27, 2011
This film is garbage. It's garbage with no redeeming value. It's low, terrible, unfunny, un-entertaining, un-rectifiable, loathsome, rotten, heart attack-inducing, nauseating, calamitous, lousy, abject garbage. Anyone who has recently seen it should go see a doctor and make sure all of their brain cells are intact. I'm sorry I couldn't elaborate as to why this movie is all the adjectives I've just listed, but this film simply can't easily be analyzed and reviewed. Just don't see it. Do something else. Such as banging your head against a wall for 90 minutes. At least that's more entertaining than this insipid waste of electricity on your TV or DVD player.
October 21, 2011
I did enjoy it while I was watching it a really stupid comedy that had all these dmb moments but after I watched it and thought back i thought this actually was a pretty bad movie, the idea was good and the two leads werent that bad but the movie just managed to fail. Is worth to the sherminator play a character who isnt a dork.
July 28, 2011
NATIONAL LAMPOON'S GOLD DIGGERS (2004)
April 29, 2011
pretty forgettable but not bad.
March 25, 2011
everyone go see this movie
January 27, 2011
Gold Diggers was like watching 1 of those way over the top wacky 80's comedys.I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually enjoyed it
December 21, 2010
Nothing short of a complete waste of time to watch
December 17, 2010
Fuck, I can't believe I watch the whole movie
December 15, 2010
it was worth a watch
November 26, 2010
The most disgusting piece of inhumanity to ever be vomited out of a person's mind and onto the silver screen
½ July 22, 2010
Worst movie i've ever seen
July 8, 2010
When I heard this movie received a number of negative reviews, I knew I had to see it for myself. Just a couple weeks ago I watched it and immediately voted it, personally, my LEAST favorite movie of all time. One reason why I was upset about how bad this movie was is that National Lampoon is the maker of "Animal House", which is the MASTERPIECE of comedies! A few reasons why I hated it are because it wasn't funny in the least bit; the gross-out scenes, I thought, were a little bit TOO gross; I thought it was too short for a full-length film; finally, I don't know why, but I felt really depressed watching it. And it's a COMEDY! Comedies should make you laugh and make you feel good, but this movie was just a sad, sad attempt at a comedy film. The worst part of it is the title of the film has the two words "National Lampoon", the words that can be found in films such as "Animal House" and "Vacation". It's a disgrace.
½ May 14, 2010
that is one of the sickest movie ever. lol lol lol lol
April 25, 2010
Remember when National Lampoon made Animal House? That was their first, and most successful, movie. But now, their movies all suck hippopotamus @$$, and Gold Diggers is no exception. Animal House has a lot of funny jokes, but this one has none (you know, toilet humor, pop-culture references and such), Animal House has characters that are memorable, even when you watch it only once, while Gold Digger's characters are instantly forgettable even when you watch it several times over and over again. AH's story is compelling, while GD's story is absurd.

Please do not see this movie, i cannot comprehend the abysmality of this film. Please, i beg you, DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE!! (Unless you want to watch it just to review it)
February 2, 2010
Ok hear we go people say in there reviews if you watch this your an idiot but i gather the people who said it watched it there for you are idiots. Now people say this is vile and bad but i think diffirent Renne Taylor played in the nanny what can be described as a sex crazed old woman and in this film she is the same only thing is you see rather than hear talking about it. like ib the nanny she will talk about having sex in this you see it althought most people hate this film i think it is ok but could of been better a lot better.

Best and Funny Scean at the end were she is dancing for the priest and pops the bloon

Worst Scean at the start were he pull the girls prostic arm off
January 29, 2010
Boring, unfunny, lame and stupid. Long story short, Gold Diggers is fucking awful