National Lampoon's Gold Diggers Reviews

• Mar 21, 2019

National Lampoon's have done much better comedies and this film's plot is ridiculous but I have to admit that I did laugh at some elements here. Will Friedle does well as a leading man in this movie and clearly tries to step out of his Eric Matthews character from Boy Meets World. It does go way over the top and tries to be as offensive as American Pie with Chris Owen who played Sherman in American Pie cast in Gold Diggers. I did laugh quite a bit here though and if you enjoy over the top comedies then this is for you.

• Nov 03, 2013

I am not sure why I even spent the time to watch this movie, but I knew what I was getting into.

• Aug 14, 2013

I found it boring not funny.

I found it boring not funny.

• Jun 18, 2012

a good comedy from national lampoon. good fun

a good comedy from national lampoon. good fun

• Oct 21, 2011

I did enjoy it while I was watching it a really stupid comedy that had all these dmb moments but after I watched it and thought back i thought this actually was a pretty bad movie, the idea was good and the two leads werent that bad but the movie just managed to fail. Is worth to the sherminator play a character who isnt a dork.

• Apr 29, 2011

pretty forgettable but not bad.

pretty forgettable but not bad.

• Mar 25, 2011

everyone go see this movie

everyone go see this movie

• Dec 15, 2010

it was worth a watch

it was worth a watch

• Brody M Super Reviewer
    Oct 27, 2010

Gold Diggers was like watching 1 of those way over the top wacky 80's comedys.I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually enjoyed it

• Jul 22, 2010