National Lampoon's Pledge This! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

National Lampoon's Pledge This! Reviews

September 18, 2016
Pretty much nothing matters in this movie. No character development, no good storytelling, no good story. Not trying to be an a*shole but this is just bad.
½ July 3, 2016
Very bad film. A showpiece for Paris Hilton, the story is irrelevant and ridiculous. Modern American culture at it's worst. When and why did the National Lampoon films get so bad?
½ August 12, 2013
This..... is a movie? I love Paris Hilton but this is garbage.
½ December 31, 2012
this was among the worst things I have ever seen in my entire life. I wouldn't make my worst enemy watch this piece of garbage.
December 7, 2012
Could be worth a viewing, would like to see it sometime in the future.
October 31, 2012
Any movie with the Hiltons in any main role suck by default
October 23, 2012
worst movie ever. it doesnt deserve a rating
September 16, 2012
In 2002 - Brittney Spears made her debut on the screen in Crossroads, and everyone bagged her out.
Paris Hilton is use to the camera - just with less clothing.. Brittney & her movie are 10 times better then this!

Paula Garoe`s & Sarah Carter wasted their good talents on a pittifull movie.
August 7, 2012
This movie was terribly made yet it was funny at times and was somewhat watchable as long as you don't take it seriously , it does live up to the raunchy jokes and naked women you expect. But Paris Hilton is the worst actress of all time.
½ June 10, 2012

I think there was one part in the movie that actually made me laugh, that is the half of star. Just so you know it was the part where Geoffrey Arend just weirdly slides into the shot to high-five some chick and then weirdly slides back out of the shot. I think that was the only scene that made it feel Lampoonish.*

I don't know why Paris Hilton was doing a voice over in it, that was just one of many things I didn't need in this movie. Actually that would of made it better if she just played her part and there was no voice over. She used to just be someone in the media I couldn't care less about, now I actually dislike her. The things she was saying didn't really make me think there was much need for "acting".
She kept saying "hot" but it just doesn't sound right when she says it, I don't know.

If you are looking for a good bit of topless action, then come no further, but as a comedy it was (and I can't believe I'm saying this) too much needless topless-ness.
Needed to be more subtle. You know, give the guys in the audience an eyeful but don't burn the cornea, or make it painful if they happen to be watching it with a girlfriend. The scenes just kept getting drawn out.

* You know what I'm gonna save you all a lot of time. I'm going back on Netflix and going to pin-point that scene so you can just watch that part and not the rest of the movie. Watch from 57:30 to 58:24 you're welcome.
½ May 4, 2012
April 5, 2012
Sooo funny love it and it has PARIS HILTON in it wooo
March 22, 2012
EPIC FAILURE. I'll give big F- for fiasco, far-worse, fucked-up-project, fatality, filled-up-with-this-scheiss! Terrible, horrible, worse than your nightmares when you played Resident Evil with PS1 at 9-years old.
January 11, 2012
Ahh just waste of your money and time. Don't watch.
½ December 2, 2011
Dumb, Dumb, Dumb....Wow my brain feels dumber from watching this.
½ October 14, 2011
This movie is painful to watch. The acting is awful and the storyline is absurd. This movie's film should be burned and sent to hell.
August 25, 2011
Wow! Super awesome movie... NOT! I'm ashamed to write this movie review because it means I actually watched this terrible film. Stupid, mean, disgusting,poor acting, lame dialogue, not funny, not hot, not remotely interesting.

Worst of all is this terrible dichotomy of everyone fawning over Paris Hilton... who is not nearly as attractive, sexy or good looking as quite a few other women in the same film. And by using "dichotomy" I think I've way overstepped the intelligence of somebody who might like this film.
½ May 24, 2011
Hilton must have missed the mark when she starred in this laugh-free picture. The word "Comedy" does not describe this at all. National Lampoon just needs to take a break from film making
½ April 8, 2011
Tons of hotties and Paris Hilton help, but they can't save a movie.
½ February 2, 2011
I can't believe I watched a movie where Paris Hilton is the main character.....