National Lampoon's Dirty Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

National Lampoon's Dirty Movie Reviews

July 3, 2016
Christopher Meloni and Diane Neal, two of my favs from Law & Order SVU, are in this so I gave it a shot. How bad could it be, right? Worse than you could ever imagine. There is no story - it is a bunch of no talent actors telling jokes that are not funny in the least one after another. There are topless scenes interspersed sporadically throughout; this movie proves that just because it's boobs, doesn't mean it's attractive or enticing. In the running for worst movie I've ever seen.
½ March 23, 2015
I would absolutely NOT advise this movie for most people. It is definitely a niche group for which this is aimed. It is both absolutely stupid, vulgar and inane. It's horrid. Every politically incorrect, disgusting, inbred, fecal matter and everything else joke in the world and that's all it is supposed to be. NO PLOT. Get over it. Get a note pad and start writing down the jokes. Because you'll want to tell them later. Most of the jokes I've never heard. I was laughing so hard I was crying. But definitely not for most people, hence the rating here on Rotten Tomatoes.
½ August 24, 2014
Don't let the ratings fool you, this movie is a riot.
March 4, 2014
It's no "Movie 43", but you can smell it while you're watching this.
February 23, 2014
Very funny movie. It's not a movie for the easily offended or the politically correct people. But if you have a sense of humor you'll like it
February 7, 2014
Just what the title says. This is a dirty movie, full of dirty jokes. They come relentlessly, one after another. Obviously not for all tastes, but I had a very good laugh.
½ February 6, 2014
Cheap, tasteless, crude kind of funny.
January 31, 2014
the worst movie... I stopped the dvd after 15 minutes; I'll never be able to recoup that time.. What were they thinking??
January 20, 2014
utter rubbish. who funds crap like this
January 5, 2014
I think the makers are trying to make an offensive movie full of offensive jokes and trying to hide underneath the guise that they are "actually" having a stab at the over-politically correct brigade. They may have fooled several destitute actors enough to demean themselves by appearing in this but the majority of the viewing public won't be happy with a lot of the content here. So having said that, there are some non-offensive material included that does make you smile. I'm sure that lots of adolescent caucasian teens will love this. It will become more morally questionable when they start repeating the jokes at school the next day.
January 2, 2014
It's funny. Would be better with subtitles.
½ November 24, 2013
Virtually unwatchable, with the production values of a high-school film club.
November 11, 2013
Couldn't really watch too much of the movie because at regular intervals they have this chick sing with an american flag behind her and she has such an awful voice that I had to mute it then finally turn the station after 3 or 4 times of her. Not sure if this is supposed to be funny but it is ear piercing.
½ April 24, 2013
complete garbage and waste of time
April 7, 2013
Outrageous in the word, with ridiculous and offensive jokes and totally stupid behavior. It's also outrageously funny. And, believe it or not, there is also a worthwhile message in all the insanity.
½ February 27, 2013
It's a challenge to finish this shit
December 13, 2012
if the motherfuckers would let me see it i could tell you
½ May 27, 2012
Rating is ZERO STARS.
December 15, 2011
I've seen it three times. There are good jokes in this that are made even funnier by the setting they're in. Like a kid asking a nun, what's a priest get when he wants pussy? Nun.
½ November 5, 2011
Some good old jokes but a waste of 1 hour 30 mins of my life!