National Lampoon's Dorm Daze 2: College @ Sea Reviews

• Feb 04, 2014

This thing is so impossibly stupid I cannot believe it exists. IQ warning: watching even a moment of this garbage will turn you into an idiot. Dented ping pong ball stupid. Guaranteed.

• Apr 23, 2013

I would go as far as saying that Dorm Daze 2 was by far the worst film I have ever seen, perhaps the worst film ever made. I can recall the pain I felt whilst watching it about a year ago, it was agonizing. In fact, the thought of it actually makes me cringe. I would rather die than watch another National Lampoon's movie.

• Jan 22, 2013

I was going to give this the one star bomb... But the last 35 minutes proved to redeem the hour of set up. This film isn't as rooted in "the comedy of errors" the Hillenbrand brothers are making, instead focusing on raunchy drug and sex jokes. But the last 35 minutes payoff the murder mystery jewel thief tone the film promises. As a former theater student, I enjoyed the meta-play. However, this is a huge drop in quality from the first one and explains the further drop of quality going into "Transylmania". Trilogy COMPLETED!

• Dec 05, 2012

Another stupid comedy, Has its funny moments specially when it comes to those guys who has nothing to do but looking for different drugs, The theatre scene at the end is hilarious too

• Sep 01, 2012

As entertaining as this gets, most of the film is rather dull. At least Vida Guerra keeps it interesting.

• Jun 04, 2012

The director must have been in a DAZE while making this--very scattered plot line lol.

• Mar 26, 2012

The only thing makes this movie worth watching is Vida Guerra, and that's it. Half a star for the movie and the other three for Vida!

• Jun 25, 2011

Putting the same cast as the first movie on a boat. Replace a bag of money with a diamond and shake it up you get this movie.

• Apr 20, 2011

Your typical national lampoon movie, sex, drugs, drinking with a plot that involved men trying to get some. However i did catch myself laughing quite a bit more then expected. Also i am a fan of Danielle Fishel because of her time on boy meets world so thats what got me to watch to begin with. Its not really about anything though, a college class at sea on a cruise ship where they compete in a play contest and their after a 20 million dollar diamond. Watch for yourself before judging it though.

• Apr 10, 2011

Surprising a lot better than the original Dorm Daze. It had a more consistent plot, and more hot naked girls. It knew exactly why the audience was coming to see it. It is a stupid comedy, by all means, but for some reason I found myself actually laughing out loud at some scenes, which I didn't do once during the first one. There are also some good hot girls scenes so if you are a guy and not laughing at least you get something to look at. I thought the play at the end was well done, with everything that was going on. My only problem with the movie was Vida Guerra who played Violet in the movie. To put it nicely, she can't act for shit. Luckly I think the director knew this and limited her scenes and had other things going on in them too for a distraction. Overall it is a stupid comedy, that I could watch again if I want to laugh at something like that.