National Lampoon's Last Resort - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

National Lampoon's Last Resort Reviews

½ April 19, 2015
Gave it a chance because it was National Lampoon but it's just another in the long line of the two Coreys's list of bombs.
August 18, 2011
This was a wack and ridiculous film that was created. I might be the only one on earth that actually liked it.
May 18, 2011
This is a ridiculous, predictable, and goofy comedy, but it has the two Coreys! Only watch this if you're a fan, because it's a fan film really. Otherwise you'll probably see it for the stupid comedy it actually is... Well, it's somewhat entertaining anyway.
January 19, 2011
The Corey's! I have to see this
½ October 18, 2010
Blah, blah, blah... The Two Coreys in more hijinks and crappery.
½ June 28, 2010
Incredibly inane piece of trash.
June 19, 2010
I actually like this 2 Corey's movie in a "it's so bad it's good" way. The movie's inventive way of dealing with obvious budget constraints (such as cardboard palm trees) manages to give it a surrealistic feel that can only be achieved thru true ineptitude or bad drugs or both. PLUS the theme song by Dread Zeppelin is damn catchy i'd love an mp3 of it.
May 16, 2010
Total and utter dribble from start to finish!! had no idea what was going on or why, its a complete waste of time and money and have no idea why they even made it. Maybe to boost the two Corey's popularity and film CV's haha
Trash!!
½ April 2, 2010
Ooooh, lookey lookey. A movie starring what used to be Corey Feldman and what used to be the living Corey Haim. Shall I make an inappropriate Haim joke? Sure. This movie sucked Abe Vigoda's earwax. Thanks for the memories Corey.
½ March 15, 2010
Just plain SHIT!!! what the feck was going on? i guess everyone involved was on some kind of drugs to come up with this stuff. just oh so unfunny!! the once good national lampoon should really hold there head in shame.
Geoffrey lewis hold your head's in shame. what the hellare the 2 coreys doing in this??? AWFUL!!!
February 11, 2010
Two Coreys AND Zelda Rubenstein!
½ July 15, 2009
There is no doubt in my mind that this is the worst movie ever made.
½ July 15, 2009
quite possibly THE worst movie ever made... it truly does suck, but at the same time.. it's awesome! i love it, cracks me up.
½ September 12, 2008
Bad movie. No further comments.
September 11, 2008
GOOD MOVIE WORTH WATCHING
August 25, 2008
This really is Corey Feldmans last resort... National Lampoontang
½ August 1, 2008
The Coreys failed us in this....thing. I laughed only once and that was due to a sendup on the split-screen phone call.
½ July 30, 2008
pretty dumb,cant help but 2 watch it though
July 10, 2008
At first I was thinking, "This is good brainless relaxation!" By the end I was thinking, "This is AWFUL in the extreme!!!" There were a couple things that made me chuckle, but I got really really sick of it by the end.
½ June 12, 2008
great to have the coreys back in their presence but, this concept was disappointing dull, sorry! except the main song of the movie that's only thing i can dig!