National Lampoon's Senior Trip - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

National Lampoon's Senior Trip Reviews

½ June 16, 2016
High school slackers are invited to the White House in this dumb but entertaining comedy from National Lampoons.
September 28, 2015
One of my favourite comedies. I can watch this film yearly and never tire of quoting the many memorable lines. The Magic Word is Rock & Roll, man. Plus, Tommy Chong is the Bus Driver! A must have for my video library! 5 Stars.
(One scene to look out for is the Washroom Break/Convenience Store scene.)
½ September 6, 2015
Funny stupid comedy.
½ November 16, 2014
Stupid humour, but great late night entertainment.....
October 23, 2014
Favorite high school movie of all time this flick rocks thumbs up
June 20, 2014
Best comedy ever. Watch the trailer.
April 10, 2014
I enjoy this film far more than I should.
December 3, 2013
Favorite high school movie of all time this one rocks
December 2, 2013
Favorite high school movie thumbs up this one rocks
September 11, 2013
Favorite high school flick thumbs up.
½ September 2, 2013
Great party movie. Never realized Jeremy Renner played the lead until recently.
June 10, 2013
Favorite high school flick thumbs up
May 12, 2013
The first time I heard about this film is when I saw the film's theatrical trailer on my VHS tape of THE MASK: The Animated series when I was seven years old and Iā??ve been wanting to see it ever since, and I finally did at age 18 and I thought it was Laugh out loud funny. The actors who played the high school misfits and slackers, such as Jeremy Renner (The Hurt Locker, S.W.A.T.) in his feature film debut as the drug addicted underachiever Mark ā??Dagsā?? Dā??Agastino, Eric 'Sparky' Edwards (Problem Child 2, Sgt. Bilko) as the overweight slob Miosky, and Tara Strong (who plays the voices of Dill Pickles in RUGRATS and Timmy Turner in THE FAIRLY ODDPARENTS) as the provocative and promiscuous Carla Morgan were great. However, I thought Michael Blake who plays the death obsessed Herbert Jones was kind of creepy, and Kay Tremblay as Mossā??s assistant Mrs. Winston was annoying. Matt Frewer (Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, Watchmen), whose performance as the nerdy and unassertive high school principal Moss was hysterical and I liked him in this movie. Iā??m not a fan of Tommy Chong, who plays the constantly stoned, drug addict bus driver Red, but I thought he was all right. And letā??s not forget Kevin McDonald's performance as the idiosyncratic, STAR TREK fanatic Travis was both creepy and very funny. This one of the funniest comedies Iā??ve ever seen and when you see it, you'll laugh your ass off. I guarantee it!
Favorite high school movie this movie rocks. 2 thumbs up
February 7, 2013
Favorite high school movie this movie rocks 2 thumbs up!
February 7, 2013
Fav high school flick this movie rocks. 2 thumbs up.
January 23, 2013
This is an awesome bad movie. Best watched intoxicated.
January 18, 2013
National Lampoon ran out of theatrical steam by this point but the Kevin McDonald subplot and Matt Frewer's authority figure work. Mostly stupid gags but some actually work. I recall a few hot women in the cast as well.
½ December 1, 2012
"Time to do some Van Damage."-Dags (Jeremy Renner)

High, mischivous fun. Keeping that anarchist spirit alive.
½ October 31, 2012
Only stoners with a really low IQ could enjoy this awful comedy.