National Lampoon's TV: The Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Really A zero but RT makes you put something. Total Trash
February 1, 2014
one of my favorite movies about the TV Guide
½ November 26, 2013
A totally pointless sketch comedy which probably tricked a lot of Jackass fans into watching it. The Jackass guys star in a series of lame sketches, showing us that they are only entertaining when trying to kill themselves. We also learn that Steve-O is a stupid junkie who should not be allowed to own furniture. Finally, after watching this we can be more than sure that modern National Lampoon movies should be avoided.
½ July 29, 2013
I haven't such a pointless, waste of time film like this i I don't know how.
½ June 17, 2013
Maybe one of the worst films ever. Poor Judd Nelson has sunk to a new low appearing in this bad joke of a film.
½ May 14, 2013
Just a lot of gross, sick comedy stuff. I watched this thinking it would be funny but I just couldn't watch all of it. Perverted is the only word I have for this.
July 28, 2012
I thought this would be funny but i didn't laugh hardly at all.
July 8, 2012
WOW!! What the heck did I see?? I'm a big fan of Jackass, so I was really hoping to see some more of their nonsense in this movie. I watched the first hour of this movie and couldn't bear anymore. It is worse than horrible. I would recommend this movie only to this with an IQ of 70 or less, otherwise don't torture yourself, don't waste your time. I give it half a star more than intended only because I got to see Steve-O high and breaking his furniture.
June 18, 2012
jackass characters are funny, so i would love to see them in an actual movie.
June 5, 2012
TV The Movie, Is Written By Preston Lacy & Stars Steve-O, Preston Lacy, Lee Majors & An Appearance From Jackass Star Chris Pontious. The Film Is Made Up Of The Typical Jackass Stunts With Some Really Bad Spoofs Of TV & Film. All In A Reasonably Watchable Film.
½ June 4, 2012
Really vulgar--wouldn't expect anything else though. Not very good overall.
December 26, 2011
The idea was good but unfortunately it was disappointing. Some funny scenes and that`s it. Music Television (MTV) is not a same like example decade ago..
½ December 25, 2011
Just for few laughs, that's all. It's not even good enough to watch with lots of friends. The idea was good, but lousy made. It is even worse than the shows at TV. That is really shameful for these guys.
March 1, 2011
has anyone seen this? cuz according to rotten tomatoes here no one has..they WANT to see it.
this is a first hahahaha
½ October 9, 2010
It's an interesting idea, but it's really not worth it.
½ April 6, 2010
cast mostly comprised of Jackass alumni .. i laughed a few times might of laughed more with some beers in me
½ February 11, 2010
½ January 4, 2009
yeaaaa....ok, national lampoon USED to stand for something....but, not since van wilder (The first one) - now, they just suck. The only part of this movie i liked was the Steve-O bit about Trojun Condoms. That was kinda funny. Come on now Lampoon - don't just attach your name to pure CRAP, or, you're gonna go the way of Cracked Magazine
½ August 27, 2008
this was funny..This was great ..