National Treasure: Book of Secrets - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

National Treasure: Book of Secrets Reviews

March 14, 2016
wasnt as good but amazing
March 13, 2016
Sweet movie! Comparable sequel
½ February 23, 2016
At the end of the day, while there really isn't anything remarkable going on other than a notably stupid narrative, the adventure stuff is serviceably entertaining.
February 14, 2016
Un classico esempio di minestra riscaldata, peccato.

La trama di questo film segue pari pari l'intreccio narrativo del suo predecessore e non mi ha regalato nulla di nuovo.
Anche il ritmo incalzante e le battute che tanto mi erano piaciute nel primo capitolo, qui si sono perdute, proprio come le pagine del diario di John Wilkes Booth.

Rimane comunque il fatto che un film ben realizzato tecnicamente parlando (trascurando la sceneggiatura), quindi mi sento di dargli la sufficienza.
½ February 12, 2016
Fun moments but not nearly as effective as the first. Just kind of rehashing what they did right in the first film.
February 6, 2016
One of my biggest guilty pleasures. It's amazing.
jamrcla
January 28, 2016
Just as good as the first in getting you gripped into the film, Maybe not as clever as the first but still very good, Maybe sometimes hard to follow on how the clues are figured out but a very good sequel.
½ January 16, 2016
i can't wait for this movie. it looks awesome. i loved the first one!
January 15, 2016
The whole movie is copy-pasted from the first movie, which wasn't that good in the first place. Except this was worse and not as fun and less memorable. Waste of time.
January 2, 2016
Thoroughly enjoyable with little to no actual substance.
½ January 2, 2016
Incredibly stupid movie. The entire plot is totally unbelievable/improbable. The notion that pre columbian indians could build an underwater city with a mechanism that will mover huge rock boulders to reveal an opening is just too much. I understand that it's an adventure movie but at the same time it is supposed to play out in the universe we currently inhabit... Had it been in a Star Wars movie it would have been ok but here it is too much to accept...
½ December 31, 2015
Looks very intriguing but I am a little nervous that they couldn't come up with a better name for the President's book of secrets than ... "The President's Book of Secrets"
December 24, 2015
I can't wait to see this one. I'll be one of the first in line with my buddy Headgiver.
½ December 20, 2015
I'm sorry but I'm partial to these movies. They're delightful.
December 14, 2015
I prefer the first one
December 13, 2015
Awesome pair of movies and today the rainy day i just laid back and watched them both
December 12, 2015
Pretty much the same thing but I may have liked it better then the first for some reason.
½ December 5, 2015
It's okay, but lacks some of the wit of its predecessor.
December 1, 2015
I'm interested to see how they will make a sequel to National Treasure.
November 22, 2015