Nativity 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Nativity 2 Reviews

½ January 5, 2014
Not quite as good as the first one.
January 1, 2014
Lovely light funny film!
December 30, 2013
Really funny Xmas film
½ December 26, 2013
Utterly bonkers but it manages to raise a few laughs. David Tennant tries to inject some heart into proceedings, replacing Martin (off busy being the Hobbit, presumably) Freeman and the young cast are again charming but this does have the hallmarks of a mere cash-in sequel. However, my little sister really enjoyed it and so one imagines this has broader appeal to younger demographics. The first film is better though.
½ December 26, 2013
Despite ex Dr Who in the cast instead of Martin Freeman, this really feels like dragging the bottom of the barrel. I know it's aimed at Young Children, but the ridiculous over long story line really doesn't help any of the cast. What could have been a credible sequel falls down like the pine needles on a Christmas tree.
December 26, 2013
This was a silly bit of holiday fun.
½ December 23, 2013
Anyone who gave it four stars (see the poster), must be on drugs, sick or havin' a larf. Possible the worst film I have ever, ever seen. Please never let Debbie Isitt write a screenplay again.
½ December 22, 2013
Not going to win any academy awards but the kids (and parents) thoroughly enjoyed this. Very cute and funny a different type of Christmas Movie for the whole family.
December 21, 2013
oh dear oh dear! avoid!
½ December 21, 2013
A bit silly but good enough and cheesy enough for Christmas
½ December 14, 2013
Very cheesy, but that's exactly what you need in a Christmas film.
½ December 7, 2013
Awful! Just awful... Avoid.
½ December 2, 2013
Daft Christmas film but passed the 5 laugh rule
December 2, 2013
complete rubbish, avoid!!!!!!
November 28, 2013
All of these teachers should be in prison. None of them have any place teaching children...Picks up at the end though.
October 12, 2013
I believe that I am one of the few people who actually enjoyed this film. Sure it isn't perfect, but for a fun, cheesy children's film it's enjoyable.
February 12, 2013
Nativity! was a enjoyable enough event, but the second outing is predictable, un-enjoyable and also just plain unrealistic. David Tennant can't even save it, not to mention Joanna Page, who lit up the scenes she was in.
January 29, 2013
Only liked it for the DT eye camdy
January 22, 2013
funny and a feelgood movie