Necromancer - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Necromancer Reviews

½ June 21, 2013
Semi retarded Horror romp 80's cheese with all the acting quality of an episode of Cell Block H
January 18, 2013
Cheesy acting, special effects and tons of cliches, but if you're a fan of 80's B horror, it's definitely watchable
½ October 27, 2012
A rape victim unknowingly summons a vengeance demon by responding to a classified ad in the newspaper. Yah, this one has a real flimsy plot. No male characters here have much in the way of redeeming qualities at all.
½ May 15, 2010
½ November 3, 2009
Muy buena bastante aterradora
½ October 30, 2009
A great Demonology movie from the 80s!!! Including its horrific acting, still a must see for lovers of the genre!
½ March 29, 2008
cool name, bad movie.
November 1, 2007
Not interested. I generally avoid horror movies.
June 9, 2007
Completely random and pointless, it has people being eaten. Later you find out why, but not really. I don't recall it making that much sense the first time I saw it, but then again, I probably wasn't paying much attention, because it just looked dumb.
May 6, 2007
not as good as the second one but ... try it!!!
February 12, 2007
necromancers are cool...
½ December 10, 2006
Pretty bad, pretty terrible, pretty horrible. Do I need to say anymore then that?
½ September 6, 2006