Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising Reviews

• Oct 04, 2019

Going into this I was apprehensive due to it being a sequel...but was pleasantly surprised on how many times I ended up laughing!

• Jul 24, 2019

Neighbors 2 is as funny as the original but it lacks in other areas. It just didn't make me care about the sorority. Chloe Grace Moretz , Kiersey Clemons , and Awkwafina were good but the other girls weren't that great. Also the overuse of gross out humor. There's a limit and this movie overdid it. In the end it was average.

• Jul 15, 2019

Love the first film. What happened.....

Love the first film. What happened.....

• Jun 18, 2019

A really well done follow-up to the first. Maybe a better story, and some jokes from the first were thrown in expertly.

• May 21, 2019

Well, that was one of the worst movies, if not the worst movie, I have ever seen. Don't bother watching, unless you're drunk. VERY drunk.

• Apr 25, 2019

• Apr 10, 2019

This is the worst movie i've seen of the decades

This is the worst movie i've seen of the decades

• Mar 08, 2019

I just found this movie stupid and boring.

I just found this movie stupid and boring.

• Feb 23, 2019