Nerve Reviews

• Oct 07, 2019

More for teenagers... I found it annoying..

More for teenagers... I found it annoying..

• Oct 06, 2019

An interesting concept...even though it doesn't always hit it's mark...still worth a viewing!

• Sep 15, 2019

Watchable ...but the ending is nonsense

Watchable ...but the ending is nonsense

• Aug 31, 2019

Suprisingly entertaining, exiting and funny movie with (to me) unknown actors in the lead who all showed some great acting. Was just browsing on Netflix and when I viewed the first five minutes of this movie, I just could not stop watching it anymore.

• Jul 31, 2019

Stupid, I Mean it probably would attract the college people crowd but other than this is not a film for everyone. The Dares were stupid the plot was bland and overall it was just not a winner. i give it a 55%

• Jul 12, 2019

Hyper breakneck paced action that's smart and keeps you on the edge of your seat.

• Jun 13, 2019

I loved it from start to finish. Yes, maybe it's not a masterpiece, but I still enjoyed Emma's performance and the plot kept me engaged throughout the movie.

• Jun 02, 2019

Nerve is really one of those movies that has a plot centered around such a cool concept that the movie is fun but not necessarily good. Our main character is not very interesting or fun but it is good to see her be turned into more of a rebel by our other main protagonist who is a really interesting and fun character. The side characters are good but the plot around the hackers was pretty silly. Very entertaining scenes with a very good soundtrack makes this movie honestly pretty entertaining.

• May 27, 2019

I liked it up until the ending. It worth a watch through. Acting was good, story line very interesting until the end. But would watch it again

• Apr 27, 2019

Acting meh. But boy is this movie entertaining! I never wanted it to End! But main character not amazing