Never a Dull Moment - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Never a Dull Moment Reviews

March 12, 2015
yes there was. this ENTIRE movie
½ July 27, 2014
(First and only viewing - 8/3/2010)
February 10, 2011
This has to be the best Disney movie I've ever seen.I use to watch Disney movies as a kid & remember when they didn't suck but nowadays I never watch them anymore.This goes to show that you can't go wrong with old school Disney.They don't make them like they use to anymore
January 17, 2010
It sounds like an interesting Disney movie. I would like to see it!
March 10, 2009
It gets points for a great ensemble cast. Dick Van Dyke mixed up with a lot that includes Edward G. Robinson and Slim Pickens, how does that fail? Well maybe the occasional lack of comedy, and a lot of very silly bits. Still Its a generally witty movie helped along fiercely by the talents of many of the actors, especially Dick Van Dyke.
January 1, 2009
Unfortunately there are a few dull moments here, but Dick tries, as does everyone else. Just needs a little bit more inspiration. Nice to see the old faces, though.
½ July 30, 2008
It's definitely not one of more well-known Disney flicks, but it's a nice little comedy. Dick Van Dyke is perfect in his role.
½ June 15, 2008
5.5/10. Disappointing, considering the cast. Dick Van Dyke's comic abilities are hardly used to their best advantage. Rather ordinary Disney film, a bit predictable, only mildly entertaining.
March 28, 2008
"Stop that bleeding its stupid"

"Don't you want to know who "them" is?"

A really funny movie, I high recommend this one:)
½ March 9, 2008
Dick Van Dyke did a great job acting in this one, yet that wasn't enought to save the screenplay. The story is surprizingly slow moving and predictable.
January 24, 2008
Definitely my favorite movie of all time. Dick Van Dyke was terrific and I just love the moments between him and Jack Elam.
September 30, 2007
This is a modest little Disney comedy that features Dick Van Dyke and Edward G. Robinson. It doesn't try to deliver ambitious belly-laughs, but delivers a happy episode that moves quickly along.
September 2, 2007
Funny! Van Dyke was never better, never funnier, never dumber, never as egotistical, never as good as when he was wrecking a modern art gallery. Walter Kerr spoke so highly of it too.
½ June 25, 2007
i have to day even though its an old movie, it is still funny
June 20, 2007
Likewise with "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang," all I can think is that this is when van Dyke was drinking heavily. And I don't even really remember the film!
June 9, 2007
I think this is great! Definitely one of my favorites because of its dry humor and originality. It's not very well known, which gives me an excuse to share it with my friends again and again.
½ April 13, 2007
Dick Van Dyke shines in this hilarious show supported by a great cast of character actors.
April 10, 2007
As I watched this unfold, all I could say was "OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!" I wish I could have been there to ease his pain, like Dorothy Provine.
½ March 12, 2007
This is a hilarious movie. If you like Disney or Van Dyke, watch it.
February 12, 2007
It has Dick Van Dyke in it! Who doesn't love Him!!!???