Never Again - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Never Again Reviews

½ October 4, 2012
Cute. Funny...I have to admit that I laughed really hard when she got caught in the sex suit. Now that was precious!
June 10, 2012
funniest movie I have ever seen.
August 30, 2010
cute old people love story
April 19, 2010
Watched on Encore Love last night, really charming.
January 3, 2010
My MoM Would Just Loove this !!! It Is soo rare they make a love story for 50's and over it is funny Funny And Funny It Holds The trueness Of Being Jaded By Love That You Would become a NONSEXUAL lol that is soo cool .. the best part is when she is trying on the sex toys in her long mirror and he brings his mom to meet her and she can't get the strap on dilly doo off hahahha soo crazzy This is fun ..
August 2, 2009
Very cute movie about some 50-somethings and their romatic and sexual relationships..Jeff tambor is very funny.
½ January 11, 2009
I was duped into thinking this was actually a gay movie. The reality is that no one in there 50's are confused about their sexuality. I understand where the movie wanted to go but I wasn't very convinced. The sex scenes made me uncomfortable and the Never Again slogan was used so many times it was redundant!
½ January 11, 2009
½ September 27, 2008
One of the best romantic films I have seen! A gem which is part of my private collection!
Jeffrey Tambor and Jill Clayburgh star in this candid, lighthearted film that looks at the emotional and sexual lives of two single, 54-year-old New Yorkers. After declaring they'll never fall in love again, the mismatched, middle-aged pair meet under the strangest of circumstances and gradually realize there may still be hope for them. Think of it as When Harry Met Sally for fifty-somethings.
½ February 12, 2008
I received this movie from Netflix after inexplicably adding it a while ago. If I had been paying more attention, I would've removed it from my que, but I'm glad I didn't. The first hour is hilarious, and I laughed outloud a number of times. The last 20 minutes are composed of mushy, unbelievable crap, the same crap that Hollywood puts out all the time, but everything up to the ending made the movie worth watching.
January 15, 2008
Fantastic! Love this film! whips, dildos, and gag balls oh my! a must see for everyone
½ January 12, 2008
I think I am the wrong age group for this movie. It's basically about two 54-yr-olds (Grace and Christopher) falling in love, even though they've both promised "never again" to go there. They have sex issues and commitment issues. I don't like movies that intentionally set out to embarass me. Grace's well-intentioned gal-pals were annoying, lots of the movie was predictable, too much obscenity, and the soundtrack was too loud. I liked Earl, Christopher's best friend.
December 24, 2007
The good performance from Jeffrey Tambor can't overcome Jill Clayburgh's abrasive performance. Nicely written movie, but a bit disjointed. Very funny at times. It gets a bit sappy at times as well.
October 14, 2007
Completely stupid movie. The acting was really bad too.
½ September 16, 2007
Some of this was just ridiculous - but some of it was indeed very funny - some wayyy weird..For over 40s..very much along the lines of another late-er in life love affair movie "Somethings Got to Give" which I liked a little better.
July 23, 2007
Great comedy about finding love- and sex- after 50!
July 16, 2007
One of my favorite romantic comedies of all time!
CloudIsAMonkey
June 24, 2007
In other words there are no sequels.
½ March 19, 2007
We all say that!!!!!!!!!
February 5, 2007
Funny funny movie! Well worth the watch and good for a lot of laughs. If you like When Harry Met Sally or Something's Gotta Give, you will LOVE this film!