Neveroyatnye priklyucheniya italyantsev v Rossii (Unbelievable Adventures of Italians in Russia) Reviews

• Jul 06, 2012

• Feb 17, 2009

This is very funny story of treasure hunters in Soviet Russia. May be not the best, but many jokes could be understood by not native speakers as well. Relaxing movie with a good mood.

• Jan 20, 2009

• Feb 08, 2008

One of the funniest Russian movies I've ever seen

One of the funniest Russian movies I've ever seen

• Dec 26, 2007

A lugh-out-loud comedy! Watch it!

A lugh-out-loud comedy! Watch it!

• Dec 16, 2007

I watched this several times, and after the 5th time, I started to udnerstand the soviet flick!

• Nov 06, 2007

The movie was all together good, but some moments got a bit too long and overdone on the funny. However, the comody that hit on everyday occurences and ways of life made the movie even more funny.