New Port South - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

New Port South Reviews

½ May 20, 2012
Whereas the story falls short, New Port South is not without style. With intriguing graphic design throughout, its harder to write off than expected.
½ October 10, 2011
½ July 9, 2011
Boring and pointless. Kyle Cooper is best known as the designer of the flip-book Marvel title - seen at the beginning of every recent Marvel production, and Todd Field is a spectacularly talented director. Based solely on this dull drivel, neither should give up their daytime jobs.
July 3, 2009
very weird movie,its basically a game of cat and mouse between students and teachers.Melissa George puts in a early appearance,but no nudity ruins the film.Thought with it focused on students there would be plenty
June 29, 2009
A good premise of students versus teachers with some nasty moments, although not a totally convincing storyline despite the emphasis being on the profound and the psychological battle rather than the actual acts against each other.
½ June 29, 2009
New Port South is one of the most pointless movies i have ever watched and sadly i had to view it twice because my son insisted on watching it with me even though i had already seen it. The movie never gets going even though all the way through you are thinking "Is something going to happen now,surely somethings got to happen". I cant really think of anything positive to say,from a negative point of view i did not like the style of the movie,i did not like the characters,i did not like the acting,i did not like the storyline and if i had to describe the movie using only one word i would use the word "nothingness". I kept thinking to myself "Did i miss something?". The review on the Sky tv planner said a student wreaks havoc and chaos but the things that the lead character pulls off are lame and babyish,everything about this movie is disappointing. At least my son enjoyed it.
June 27, 2009
wow umn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that tis is a good movie 2 watch....its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie....i think that todd field, will estes, melissa geroge, raymond j barry, gabriel mann, michael stahl david play good roles/parts throughout this movie...i think that the director of this drama/ romance movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect thorughout this movie...its a really powerful drama movie 2 watch but its a good movie 2 watch n its got a good cast thorughout this movie
½ January 12, 2009
can't really understand the movie
but this movie's so cool
it has an awesome background score
unbelievable cinematography
excellent editing
and what not
this movie should get the genre of cool/awesome/confusing
January 24, 2008
A teen film with something to say.
½ January 20, 2008
pretty good, but definitely a one timer with nothing really memorable.
September 28, 2007
This is a riveting watch on the power of conviction and the psyche of young minds ... well worth the watching.
½ August 25, 2007
Hope this never happens at a school I work at, But really like the style and the story told here. The struggle some have with authority.
August 6, 2007
good soundtrack and artwork
½ August 5, 2007
What a crappy movie!
June 12, 2007
This is just an interesting movie to me. Probably not everyone's taste though. It really is good though if you give it a chance.
January 21, 2007
wanna see it i cant wAIT LOL !!!
January 8, 2007
Crappy movie, but it was filmed in my High School. Libertyville Rocks! GO MRS. GONGOL!!!
November 28, 2006
Nothing special, Never really has a point to the movie, the rebellion in parts is entertaining but wouldn't go out my way to watch this again.