New York City Serenade - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

New York City Serenade Reviews

November 2, 2012
Fraco, interpretações ruins, completamente esquecível.
May 11, 2012
A funny comedy Drama with some surprisingly good acting. Very slow movie doh.
April 16, 2012
Fraco, interpretações ruins, completamente esquecível.
July 6, 2011
It isn't that horrible... But it leads nowhere...
April 9, 2011
I love this movie and Freddie rocks! Funny, touching and well made.
½ January 10, 2011
(Or FIVE STARS, who's to say?) If you're looking for the movie that Chris Klein probably was filming while going on disastrous "Mamma Mia!" auditions, you've most likely found it. The plot, in a nutshell: Chris Klein and Freddie Prinze Jr. are terrible actors. Repeat. Worth watching for obvious reasons, New Jersey, public libraries that are supposed to be airports, and Wallace Shawn as himself. Keep alert for a "Sixth Sense" style final-act twist that maybe never happens. It was awesome.
November 13, 2010
what happened to Chris good looks? unlike Freddie who's cute as ever.
½ August 17, 2010
What was this? Complete collection of random garbage from beginning to end. The only good part of the whole movie was the last 8 minutes. Good thing I only paid $1 at Movie Gallery's going out of business sale.
August 10, 2010
I didn't last 5 minutes into the movie. You know how I feel about adultery and cheating! Not even FPJ and CK saved the movie.
½ August 8, 2010
Funny and very moving...
½ August 2, 2010
DVD, Good thoughtful movie.. a story of life. Worth a viewing but lacks some fire to be a better movie. Appreciate the acting all round.
June 12, 2010
A fun indie about male friendship !
½ May 6, 2010
My review is simply this... Not a great movie. Not even a good movie, really. Chalking it up to a couple hours wasted.
Frank Whaley
I liked it
½ April 21, 2010
Frank Whaley has written and directed a true Rotten Tomato. All i can say is wow. I only finished watching because the acting was so bad it was quite funny. You don't buy any of the emotions these characters are supposedly feeling. The ending scene is like a fifty pound block of cheese. This is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. If you enjoy laughing at terrible performances.New York City Serenade will give you some laughs.
½ April 21, 2010
A bit of a downer of a movie and the characters lack likability. Good try, but the film just doesn't have an interesting enough story and it takes too long to redeem itself. Decent acting.
March 15, 2010
*bocejo* história fraca.
March 14, 2010
I saw where this movie was going by just watching 10 mins of it and i thought it was horrible. I like Chris Klein and Freddie Prince but not in this movie.
½ March 3, 2010
Basically, the only thing I liked about it was Freddie Prinze Jr. I just didn't see the point of this movie... not too interesting. :/