New In Town - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

New In Town Reviews

½ May 22, 2013
Surprisingly cute and sweet. Sure, it was low budget but I enjoyed Harry Connick Jr. and Renee Zellweger. At first I was afraid the movie might take the typical hollywood attitude against people from small towns, but they surprisingly showed them in a good light and how they often work together. Very wholesome and although not top notch, still worth watching on a rainy day.
May 4, 2013
A funny nice comedy about love and what you have to go through in business like a factory when the plant closes. Not to be mean to the Minnesotans i like the way they talk.
April 28, 2013
Ugh, don't waste your time on this. I've found most Lifetime movies amore entertaining. Renee Zellweger 's talent was wasted, and I hope she doesn't do any more like this. Bring back Brigett Jones - those movies are wonderful. Her character in this movie is not interesting, likeable, or funny enough for a romantic comedy. Most of the humor is at the expense of worn-out midwestern stereotypes, played with over-the-top Fargo-like accents.
April 27, 2013
I really don't have much to say. Just a boring, harmless movie
April 24, 2013
This is a great romance and comedy, I love these moves that I end with a smile.
½ April 19, 2013
Thypical Renée Zellweger caracter, and I love her for that! She perfect for this role as a Miama businesswoman trying to fit in in a small town in Minnesota.
½ April 15, 2013
even though I don't like Renee Zellweger
March 17, 2013
me encantan las comedias
March 16, 2013
Not a big Renée Z. fan, but it looks like a nice diversion if there was nothing else to see.
March 15, 2013
Similar to 90s movies.
February 28, 2013
It was a very good movie, but it didn't draw me in enough to keep me from day dreaming!
February 24, 2013
This is another movie that I will probably end up watching once it gets to tv.
February 6, 2013
Absolutely abysmal... that anyone would read this script and agree, without being held at gun point, to be involved in making this piss weak script come to life is shocking in itself. Above all it lacks charm - and a romantic comedy without charm is a comedy, and a comedy that isn't funny is this film.
February 1, 2013
Very good movie...a good chic flick
½ January 21, 2013
Funny romantic comedy, the one-liners are an uproar...
½ January 20, 2013
Watchable but very average and tired. And another repetition of the Hollywood stereotype of the career woman as hard, driven and so cold she's practically a sociopath.
½ January 20, 2013
I've seen this movie for a long time ago, but I can still remember that it sucks, this is 100% cliche, new girl in town, is bad for everyone and the other people are good for her she thinks every thing is horrible, then she knows a guy, fals in love, starts to be a better person and then lieves and everyone gets angry, then she donates a check or something like that. The kind of movie that I hate, this movie is 100% not recommended.
January 10, 2013
Funny and cute. Loved it!
January 10, 2013
Yes, it's got the same old clichà (C)s but it's not so bad it can't be watched.
January 6, 2013
Sweet Home Alabama meets Legally Blonde?!?! Not your best marketing ploy. Both those movies are horribile.