New In Town - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

New In Town Reviews

December 9, 2012
ihan leppoisa ja kiva, muttei kyllä mikään kummoinen.
½ November 15, 2012
I saw this film awhile ago, and remember next to nothing about it. That should speak loads about its quality.
½ November 4, 2012
Not really funny, in no way original - but still, you know what it is, you know from the outset where its going and sometimes, when you don't want to think to much, that's alright
½ November 3, 2012
Is zellweger capable of starring in anything other than sickbag romcoms?
oh by the way there isnt much comedy in this..
½ October 18, 2012
Typical Zellweiger film. Not bad for a chick flick.
½ October 12, 2012
i don't interested to see the ending. and i started to dislike Renée Zellwege movies, such as Case 39.
October 1, 2012
Harry Connick Jr. was adorable but did anyone else think Zellweger looked horrible in this?
September 24, 2012
sounds like something i would watch on video
September 23, 2012
It was a good movie to watch..
½ September 23, 2012
It is a familiar theme - up-and-coming corporate executive comes to town to close down its only plant, but falls in love with town and some guy and does all she/he can to save the town business. For some reason, I was not happy with Renée Zellweger's performance. It is hard to see Renée as a corporate executive.
September 10, 2012
I will watch it, but I'd rather wait for the DVD release.
½ September 6, 2012
Such a wonderful story! Renee was so lovable, kinda annoying but she's great in this movie. I was crying and happy at the same time. Touched my heart. You guys who like to watch a romantic movie, this one i recommend you to see. You won't regret this. Really nice one!
August 28, 2012
If your looking for a feel good film, You've found it!
New In Town is as exciting as well... having to shovel my front pavement. It's spark or lack of had me yawning and wondering why my mother dragged me to this movie in the first place. It just seemed to be too perfect, and the ending was rushed. Maybe from low budget? or because they ran out of time?
August 27, 2012
I like Zellweger and Harry Connick Jr. However the script is too weak to make the film stand out in the jungle of romantic comedies.
August 27, 2012
Rene is so much better than this. She should fire her agent for picking such a lousy script.
August 23, 2012
New jokes from an adventurously funny movie managed by these two new love tandem, Connick Jr. and Zellweger...
August 20, 2012
she was.....D LISTER!
½ August 5, 2012
its sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!
August 4, 2012
Really,one of the best comedies I've seen in years.
July 7, 2012
The chemistry is never there, and instead you get a cold wasteland of half-baked plot ideas that have been cooked and re-heated so many times that it feels as though you have seen it before.