New Low - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

New Low Reviews

½ August 6, 2014
This is free to watch on the Snag Films app. Good lil Indy romcom with lots of dry humor laughs
April 5, 2013
Real good. Favorite indie movie ever.
January 20, 2013
If you liked Napoleon Dynamite, you'll like this one. The main character is totally clueless. So you can laugh at him without guilt. Yet, you keep rooting for things to go right for him. It seems a little misogynistic, but then you realize that the women are all smarter and more grounded than he is (with the possible exception of a weird woman who is so off-the-wall that she is fascinating (like a car crash). You have to watch this movie on its terms. If you do, like Napoleon Dynamite, it is delightful.
½ May 24, 2012
I enjoyed this quite a bit. It kind of loses steam at the end but I was laughing pretty hysterically at times during a lot of the scenes. A lot of awkwardness and a lot of scenes that turned out pretty funny. I liked this a lot more than disliked it.
½ May 22, 2012
I laughed out loud by myself, in spite of myself. The dialogue was a barrage of self-conscious one-liners. And while they were hit and miss, the ones that hit were admittedly very funny.
March 23, 2012
I loved this movie, its believable and the characters seem incredibly real and convincing. Even though it appears to be shot with less than $20 its a very good film.
July 29, 2011
This movie was really good i saw saw this movie at sundance an it was in my opinion the best film in sundance
February 25, 2011
Omg tobuscus is in a movie!!!! :D