New York Minute - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

New York Minute Reviews

July 26, 2016
Meh.... A guilty pleasure.
February 2, 2016
I'm not a fan of the olsen sisters but this movie is one of my favorite, maybe because I love New York and I like this kind of story where everything goes crazy.
August 20, 2015
No stars. Every Mary Kate and Ashley production earns no stars. Largely because these two cannot act. (Or should I say "could not." They retired from acting to focus on fashion. Great news for Dads who have to take tween girls to movies everywhere!)
June 12, 2015
Oh for God's sake.... New York Minute is no different, NO DIFFERENT AT ALL, from the dozens of other bad Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen straight-to-video movies. Don't spend your money on this.
April 25, 2015
luv thi movie u to Mary - Kate and Ashley
March 29, 2015
Jared Padalecki makes this film better to watch!
July 3, 2014
aww I really want to see this movie I hate flixester why do u have to pay I hate u guys
May 11, 2014
This is a funny movie and I like it very much.
November 3, 2013
So uninteresting. I liked the NYC scenery and the cameo from Simple Plan (one of my favorite bands), but if you want to see something good with the Olsen girls in it, I suggest "Full House" reruns.
½ September 11, 2013
Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap, oh did I mention CRAP. This piece of garbage that they dare to even call a film is just another very pointless excuse to bring Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen back together again. This movie is a cliched mess from start to finish and it is bombarded with god awful acting, a very crappy script, and there is absolutely nothing engaging whatsoever about any of the characters or story. Word of advice to the directors of hollywood, don't ever put these twins in movies because they cannot act worth a damn. Overall a completely pointless movie that means nothing to anybody whatsoever and a very bad excuse to waste your time.
April 18, 2013
Worst movie ever!!!!!
½ April 12, 2013
I'm sorry, but this is just pathetic. And that is too bad because I actually don't hate the Olsen twins.
February 24, 2013
Frances watched this for Jared. I am not that much of a fan. She sacrificed for us all.
January 9, 2013
awsome movie !!
i like it
December 23, 2012
Every aspect of this movie was awful with the exception of one of the Olsen twins running around in a towel for a few minutes. Also, they are both ridiculously hot. 5 stars.
December 20, 2012
Jesus Fuckin' Christ! How may goddamn Olsen twin movies are there?
December 15, 2012
The Olsons tried, and failed miserably.
November 30, 2012
Watch this for scene stealer Eugene Levy.
November 24, 2012
You love Oscars winning movies and you hate Olsen twins ? Do something else! But I'm not like that! I like watching Olsens twins movies! They're like candies, sweet ! All about fashion and hot boys! So teen girls perfect!