New York Minute - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

New York Minute Reviews

November 24, 2012
You love Oscars winning movies and you hate Olsen twins ? Do something else! But I'm not like that! I like watching Olsens twins movies! They're like candies, sweet ! All about fashion and hot boys! So teen girls perfect!
November 21, 2012
love watching this movie
½ November 15, 2012
it was nice but mary kate and ashley were wayy better! now they r all screwed up!
October 11, 2012
spend family time and love ur sister
October 8, 2012
I don't think it is terrible, it's pretty watchable and their best out of all the other horrible movies they made. Well, it is bad, but still keeps you watching. I haven't seen it in years though.
October 7, 2012
I should have quoted an Avril Lavigne song in my last speech. . .
September 19, 2012
I'm not entirely sure why... but I saw this in the theatres. Despite being completely ridiculous, it has its moments. And if I was a tween I'd probably love it, so take from that what you will. I'd still rather watch the Olsens then Miley Cyrus...
½ September 12, 2012
this is a really bad movie. predictable to the last second, foolish acting, terrible jokes, unbelievably stupid plot changes and parts of the storyline which, i have to highlight this, would never, ever, ever in the universe we live in, ever, ever happen. eugine levy fits right in as a unfunny comic, who has made few funny movies. mary-kate and ashley olsen just go psycho with their billions of dollars and make stupid pointless films with no interesting plotlines and the same synopsis: two girls either just discover they're sisters or haven't seen eachother in a while, and try, and always succeed, in accomplishing something amazing or triumphant. extremely boring. and the pathetic car chase scene was cliche and stupid. horrible movie.
½ September 3, 2012
Vraiment, mais vraiment mauvais. Je ne peux pas croire que j'aille regardé ça jusqu'à la fin!
September 2, 2012
Why !!! This movie is awful ..Full house was great Olsen Twins but this is possibly the worst movie EVER!
½ August 29, 2012
Feels more like a calculated product designed to expand the Olsens' brand than an actual movie. Also, it contains ethnic stereotyping and sexual innuendo.
½ August 20, 2012
Dimensions of Corny, cheesy and lame sums the movies quality. The olson sister i love, growing up imfamous show Fullhouse, and merchandise extravaganza. But It's time the twin gals find bigger/ mature roles while breaking there ties of child/teen flicks. I felt like i wasn't getting the full acting potentials.
With little to none laughs, the girls always play there dividen alter-egos and fashion up a typical-plain jane story. Wheres the creativity?
½ August 15, 2012
major chick flick alert.
its flawed and the semi racist chinese accent from andy richter was terrible but its a good time. its fun, its fierce and it gets heart warming. i just wish it had been more crazy and the boy intersts were so forced and pointless when they appeared (especially trey, roxies crush) it was agonizing trying to make use of them. but overall a great girl fluff for a sleepover
½ August 12, 2012
The Mary Kate & Ashley moniker comes to a materialistic peak with this cash grabbing attempt at maximizing a brand.
August 5, 2012
its ok but its another Olsen movie
August 4, 2012
Simple Plan play "Vacation"!
July 11, 2012
used to love the books...
½ July 8, 2012
guilty pleasures: we all have them. lol
½ July 1, 2012
One of the biggest surprises of the year is the fact that I got involved and genuinely laughed at 'New York Minute'.
June 19, 2012
Esse filme é ótimo, um dos melhores delas, e aparentemente um dos ultimos juntas né? :x Eugene Levy, Simplie Plan, e muitas confusões, como sempre elas se apaixonam por alguém, que também se apaixonam por elas. Tudo tão igual, mas é por isso que eu adoro os filmes delas. :D