News of the World Reviews

• Alan
    2d ago

• Jonathan W
    3d ago

Period landscape film really made me feel like I was tasting the dusty earth and breathing the sage of the vast Texas plain. Hanks was real and evoked Eastwoods Unforgiven role as a cowboy past his prime. I thought Hanks was more convincing than Eastwoods past glory gunslinger. The star of the show was Zengel, the girl companion of Hanks. She was stellar beyond her years as the twice orphaned child of German immigrants and the Sioux family who kidnapped her. All told this movie penetrated the adventurous nature within and made me long for a less crowded world where news travels via voice over weeks and months through an entertaining story rather than over milliseconds through self aggrandizing pictures and outrageous lies.

• Richard
    3d ago

Great movie. Love Hanks and Helena was outstanding. A must see movie!!!

Great movie. Love Hanks and Helena was outstanding. A must see movie!!!

• Rick
    3d ago

Tom Hanks is exceptioal as always. Great show for adults. Don"t think kid would enjoy it.

• Jaime Z

Another Tom”a classic.

Another Tom”a classic.

• Scott
    3d ago

Wonderful story and great acting!

Wonderful story and great acting!

• Leanne
    3d ago

Historic storyline, interesting and educational.

Historic storyline, interesting and educational.

• Charlie
    4d ago

• Rhonda
    4d ago

This movie was well done. Great cinematography. Tom hanks and Helena Zengel were wonderful.

• Katie O
    5d ago

Remarkable performances by the two leads... so poignant.

Remarkable performances by the two leads... so poignant.